Jon Spaihts interview with Empire Magazine

Started by Virgil, Oct 08, 2012, 04:16:39 PM

Author
Jon Spaihts interview with Empire Magazine (Read 38,768 times)

Gazz

Quote from: Pete Script on Oct 08, 2012, 08:31:04 PM
No idea if anyone has mentioned it yet but there is a documentary near the end of the special features of Prometheus which contains multiple screenshots of this site.

Yeah, they have a whole section of the blu-ray dedicated to the fanbase. During that segment they include plenty of shots of AvPGalaxy and it's Prometheus message board. Cvalda and Valquen were two names that popped up on the screen during this section that I took note of. Charlize Theron affectionately refers to us as nerds  :P

Pete Script

I would if I had the means... Definitely worth making a new subject for though.

i will put the blu-ray in now and get you the name of the documentary

ikarop

Surprise! :)

Pete Script

It is call Prometheus Unbound - Post Production and Release

ikarop

Not only that. We are also featured on "The Case of the Fake FanFic" enhancement pod  :).

Pete Script

Don't think I have checked that one out yet, will give it a look tomorrow

thanks Ikarop

i know you said you never actually wrote a review Ikarop but I wouldn't mind knowing what you thought of it anyway if you don't mind

ShadowPred

Quote from: Gazz on Oct 08, 2012, 08:34:40 PM
Quote from: Pete Script on Oct 08, 2012, 08:31:04 PM
No idea if anyone has mentioned it yet but there is a documentary near the end of the special features of Prometheus which contains multiple screenshots of this site.

Yeah, they have a whole section of the blu-ray dedicated to the fanbase. During that segment they include plenty of shots of AvPGalaxy and it's Prometheus message board. Cvalda and Valquen were two names that popped up on the screen during this section that I took note of. Charlize Theron affectionately refers to us as nerds  :P

f**k yeah, Cvalda!

Cvalda

Cvalda and Valquen were two names that popped up on the screen during this section that I took note of.
VICTORY!

We're famous, Valaquen! <3 :D

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cvalda on Oct 08, 2012, 09:04:03 PM
Cvalda and Valquen were two names that popped up on the screen during this section that I took note of.
VICTORY!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Coolios!
Pretty odd to have that on a blu-ray; w/e.

Cvalda

Oh man--I wonder what set of mine is featured. Probably my old Vickers set. :'(

Blacklabel

Quote from: Cvalda on Oct 08, 2012, 09:04:03 PM
VICTORY!

You're back!  :laugh: :D ;D :D ;D

Cvalda

Quote from: Blacklabel on Oct 08, 2012, 09:11:42 PM
You're back!  :laugh: :D ;D :D ;D
I needed to revel in this alleged glory :laugh:

Someone post a screenshot, please--I NEED A SCREENSHOT! :'( ;D

Blacklabel

"Charlize Theron lovingly referred to us as nerds"

GLORY!!!!111!!!1111

by the way Cvalda.. .Hell Screen?  :laugh: ahem..  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed