Several New Alien: Covenant Stills via Kinobusiness

Started by Janus, Apr 24, 2017, 02:20:22 PM

Author
Several New Alien: Covenant Stills via Kinobusiness (Read 11,357 times)

BishopShouldGo

"Too much marketing, it's gonna be bad!"

"Not enough marketing, it's gonna be bad!"

"The movie opens in a year and not even a teaser poster?!"

"Six months to go and still no trailer?!"

Ahhhh. Every damn time one of these movies come out. Gotta love it.

El Diablo

Quote from: Infected on Apr 24, 2017, 06:10:26 PM

The only thing i can come up with, its the ship that carries the flying landing pad, as Waterston looks beaten so it must be somewhere midway or in the of the movie, and the lander probably doesnt having space and altitude flight

Spoiler
She is underneath and operating a large crane with a claw attached which is aboard the landing platform.
[close]

Infected

Quote from: Briareus on Apr 24, 2017, 06:44:34 PM

The only thing i can come up with, its the ship that carries the flying landing pad, as Waterston looks beaten so it must be somewhere midway or in the of the movie, and the lander probably doesnt having space and altitude flight
Actually, I think it's this thing
Good eye, i think so too, you can see the two side things in both pics.

cliffhanger

Quote from: Briareus on Apr 24, 2017, 06:44:34 PM

Actually, I think it's this thing

makes perfect sense, she's dangling on a line from that 'arm' in that shot, great spot.

szkoki

the dispatching dropship is a beauty

cliffhanger

indeed, i am also amazed at how much bigger the 'mothership' covenant really is. didn't seem so gigantic when first seeing it, but this is some gargantuan stuff.

Corporal Hicks

2000 colonists in cryo and equipment to start a colony further out than anyone else. Gonna need a lot of room for kit!

Cohete

I think its a bit strange:

Spoiler

[close]

GrimmVision

Quote from: Cohete on Apr 24, 2017, 09:50:17 PM
I think its a bit strange:

Spoiler

[close]

Changing tides!

kwisatz

Mh then why land there in the first place?

shawsbaby

Quote from: Feeds On Minds on Apr 24, 2017, 06:45:09 PM
Nothing says confidence in one's film like non-stop advertising  ::)

Uh, I think that's exactly what it says: they're confident it will be an early summer blockbuster.

D88M

i love the colors of the last photo

Redleader

Why land on the water and risk bacteria, alien fish, etc?  Also, looks like the lander was moved too.

Infected

Quote from: Redleader on Apr 25, 2017, 03:04:13 AM
Why land on the water and risk bacteria, alien fish, etc?  Also, looks like the lander was moved too.
Best thing when you start an expedition on an alien planet is to get your lowerbody soaking wet, just to make sure you will get those blisters and you can go with sick leave asap!!!

As for the dropship, it stays in place so the water is possibly related to tides, small tides though, so an ocean or sea has to be near, so does aquatic lifeforms, there is also vegatation and assuming Waterston has knowledge there should be birds and stuff, so makes me wonder, why didnt they choose this planet in the first place to colonize instead of that unknown Origae-6, this is much closer, and how do they check these planets, is it by ftl drones or telesecopes, if their original destiny was further away then this planet, then why did they miss this, and they should have seen the structures etc, all this makes me believe more that the Covenant crew is set up from the beginning.
Its like yeah man we are gonna colonize Mars, between Mars and Earth is also a planet and that one contains superior alien lifeforns, so lets not pay attention to that, pack your bags we are heading to Mars.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 24, 2017, 07:31:28 PM
2000 colonists in cryo and equipment to start a colony further out than anyone else. Gonna need a lot of room for kit!
???

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed