Aliens v. Predator - The Hunt Begins Miniatures Game

Started by Manchu, Oct 10, 2013, 03:38:58 PM

Author
Aliens v. Predator - The Hunt Begins Miniatures Game (Read 386,840 times)

Xenomrph

Quote from: happypred on Dec 10, 2013, 03:30:29 AM
So basically people pre-buy proposed products and then the company makes them? Is this how it works? 
That's Kickstarter in a nutshell!

Corporal Hicks

So I've not been around too much past few weeks - but have we been charged for our pledge's yet? I've not checked ye old bank account yet. My first Kickstarter so not sure what's supposed to happen??

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 13, 2013, 08:21:50 AM
So I've not been around too much past few weeks - but have we been charged for our pledge's yet? I've not checked ye old bank account yet. My first Kickstarter so not sure what's supposed to happen??

I was charged pretty much the second the kickstarter finished, cash was held for a few days before it transferred to Prodos. I'm definitely throwing in some more dollars when the pledge manager/survey gets sent out, at the moment I've got the box and a ton of Aliens, but I'd very much like more Aliens.

Aside from that, how're ya doing Hicks? I  hope your distractions have been positive ones.

Xenomrph

Yep, I was charged right when it ended as well.

PRJ_since1990

As was I.

And thanks Cancer for changing your avatar to a more respectable member of the Godzilla franchise... Godzilla :) Looking forward to May 2014

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Dec 13, 2013, 02:04:04 PM
Aside from that, how're ya doing Hicks? I  hope your distractions have been positive ones.

Nothing major. Just real world stuff - balancing 2 jobs, the mrs, the family and I'm really into Star Trek Attack Wing at the moment.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/513277403/alien-vs-predator-the-miniatures-game/posts/693821

New update. Loving the Queen. Can't wait to see her painted! The Predalien really sucks though.

And yes, I just checked, it went out. Sa-weet.

[cancerblack]

I'm actually finding that the Predalien is growing on me. I hated it when I first saw it, but now not so much.

Powerloader

I'm still pissed they never used this design:

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Powerloader on Dec 13, 2013, 11:28:01 PM

http://users.vic.chariot.net.au/~ryley/PREDALIEN.JPG

Honestly, I've never been a fan of that one. It just looks like someone glued a bunch of extra spikes and some hair onto an alien.

PRJ_since1990

Nothing says they can't make altered or special editions in future releases

Powerloader

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Dec 13, 2013, 11:39:31 PM

Honestly, I've never been a fan of that one. It just looks like someone glued a bunch of extra spikes and some hair onto an alien.

You're right, it shouldn't look like an alien, it should look like this:

PRJ_since1990

Where did you find this???

Powerloader

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Dec 14, 2013, 12:00:53 AM
Where did you find this???

AVPR concept art.

[cancerblack]

You're right, it shouldn't look like an alien, it should look like this:

Nice strawman you have there Powerloader. I said I don't like that design, not that it shouldn't look like an Alien, but thanks for playing, come back any time.

Powerloader

You said:  "It just looks like someone glued a bunch of extra spikes and some hair onto an alien."

Um, it is an alien, dude.  Or at least it's supposed to be.

Oh, I forgot about those dominant predator genes.  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed