HELP! Predator model change

Started by AVPLGV, Apr 29, 2020, 05:24:53 PM

Author
HELP! Predator model change (Read 3,967 times)

AVPLGV

AVPLGV

Hey there, AVPGalaxians

I'm working on some AVP2 skins inspired in the AVP 1994 arcade game, do anyone knows how to change heavy, assault and light predator models to the default predator model in singleplayer and multiplayer without modifying attributes files?

KingKenny

KingKenny

Quote from: AVPLGV:Hunter Mexico on Apr 29, 2020, 05:24:53 PM
Hey there, AVPGalaxians

I'm working on some AVP2 skins inspired in the AVP 1994 arcade game, do anyone knows how to change heavy, assault and light predator models to the default predator model in singleplayer and multiplayer without modifying attributes files?

Just swap the models.

This guide can help: https://www.avpunknown.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1424137901

You don't need to use a singleplayer model for multiplayer though. You can take the default predator model from multiplayer and use that to swap the other predator classes in multiplayer.

Then take the default predator model from singleplayer and use that to swap the other predator classes in singleplayer.

The main thing to check is if all the animations are there. I would recommend opening up the model you want to change in ModelEdit. Then open a second window of ModelEdit, with the model you want to use. Compare them side by side and make sure the number of animations and animation names match in the model you are going to use.

Save your model as the name of the model you want to swap and load it up. It should work.

AVPLGV

AVPLGV

It worked! Thanks KingKenny!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed