Hello Everyone, It's been a while

Started by bladehuntr, Apr 13, 2020, 09:44:27 AM

Author
Hello Everyone, It's been a while (Read 2,832 times)

bladehuntr

Not sure if this is the right place for this sort of post so feel free to relocate me if I'm in the wrong spot, but here it goes.

I use to come here (and Planetavp back in the day) all the time before I graduated High school. I haven't visited these forums for almost a decade
and maybe it's just Covid-19 making me bored/nostalgic, but I remember meeting a lot of cool people here and feeling a
strong sense of community. A lot of the people I talked to back then probably aren't here anymore but if they are, I just
wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. these forums gave me a place to talk AVP nerd shit with people
who got what I was talking about, and for a kid who didn't know shit all about how things worked on the internet
(or in real life for that matter) that was an amazing gift.

So maybe I'll stop by for a discussion every now and again, for old times sake.

Anyways, I hope everyone is doing well. Have a solid day if you're reading this!

Corporal Hicks

Thanks Blade. There's still a few old hands around here, and we're always hear for A&P fans.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed