Carlos Huante Talks Early Prometheus & Alien: Covenant Scripts

Started by Whos_Nick, Feb 26, 2019, 12:41:54 AM

Author
Carlos Huante Talks Early Prometheus & Alien: Covenant Scripts (Read 28,126 times)

The Old One

The Old One

Thank you for the interview.

David_4004

Maybe the body in David's room was a clone. Maybe Shaw did escape. And, David cloned her while she was hypersleeping.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_uterus

The Old One

The Old One

No thank you. lol

Resurrection's nonsense's enough.

David_4004

The fact that the alleged Shaw's body was on the table and a tomb outside the temple means that there were multiple bodies. Which, indicates that the real Shaw did escape or she is still in one of the engineers' cryopods awaiting to be awakened.

SiL

Quote from: David_4004 on Mar 07, 2019, 10:02:30 AM
The fact that the alleged Shaw's body was on the table and a tomb outside the temple means that there were multiple bodies
Hardly. The grave is likely empty.

The Old One

The Old One

Yeah, a symbolic grave.

David_4004

David_4004

Quote from: The Old One on Mar 07, 2019, 10:34:52 AM
Yeah, a symbolic grave.

To you maybe.

Quote from: SiL on Mar 07, 2019, 10:09:33 AM
The fact that the alleged Shaw's body was on the table and a tomb outside the temple means that there were multiple bodies

Nobody knows.

P-Rock

Everyone knows, except you.

426Buddy

Samhain13

The fact that the alleged Shaw's body was on the table and a tomb outside the temple means that there were multiple bodies. Which, indicates that the real Shaw did escape or she is still in one of the engineers' cryopods awaiting to be awakened.

That's new one.

SiL

Quote from: David_4004 on Mar 07, 2019, 12:21:55 PM
Quote from: The Old One on Mar 07, 2019, 10:34:52 AM
Yeah, a symbolic grave.

To you maybe.

Quote from: SiL on Mar 07, 2019, 10:09:33 AM

Nobody knows.
Film's pretty clear her body was actually on an operating table, not in the ground.

Huggs

I see only 4 possibilities.

1. That's where he buried her heart or her cross (though the cross was probably in the movie and I missed it).

2. It was merely a symbolic gesture.

3. That's where he killed her (I could see this for several reasons).

4. He set it up to cover his own @$$ (Which I believe is the most likely).

Highland

I'd go option 2 for $100.

He wouldn't really need to set anything up, he could just make up any story he likes.

Huggs

I could see him killing her there though. Her staring out at "his works", and freaking out, and he just does it. Or her refusal of his gift, his eden, and it gets messy. He seemed highly upset standing there and being near the marker. He did say he thought it was a good place for her, so likely that would be the nicest spot he could think of to do it.

I think that's the exact spot where she died.

SiL

Script had her die on the ship. Do we see a place for her in the citadel?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed