Strause Brothers Interview

Started by Darkness, Jan 05, 2008, 08:17:56 PM

Author
Strause Brothers Interview (Read 15,597 times)

Maximus

Maximus

If they make an AvP 3 (I hope they don't), they need to get a new director and script writer, and they need to ignore AvP-R.  However, I'd much rather see Alien 5.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Now this is good news. When the UK release comes, it's gonna go up alright. Were going to get an AVP 3. if it's PG-13 then I'll be a lil dissapointed, but I'll still see it and put my faith in it. The film surpassed Alvin now finally and Alvin's getting a sequel and that movie made like $30 million something. This is hire. I'm happy. AVP 3 will be made, and that's a fact.

Joker

Joker

I don't know about you Maximus, but I'v ignored AVP 1 since AVPR came out.  And  jakey_jedi, I don't know where you got this "we" from, but I want an AVP3. And I don't want an Alien 5. You can't do it. You just can't. It's over for Aliens in the single films. Predator 3....well thats a possibility, but no one has got a good story. AVP 3 is the best chance we have of seeing these 2 again

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Got your facts wrong there Gort Pred,  "Alvin and the Chipmunks" has made 206 million not 30.    http://boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=alvinandthechipmunks.htm  just shows people's tastes in movies over here...    :-\  

it will go up for dvd sells as well defiantly buying it on dvd when out but thats a long way away

Maximus

Maximus

There's no integrity left in the AvP franchise after AvP-R.  Critical reception has been embarassing, and fans are generally disappointed.  AvP is now a parody, and I seriously doubt Fox will continue with a third one.  There's just nothing left.  Predator 3 will never get made.  Predator 2 was terrible and the series has been dead for almost 20 years.  Alien 5 is still a possibility though, because Ridley Scott has expressed interest in doing a fifth and final one as recently as the early 2000s.    Alien 5 is the way to go, as long as there's a good director, cast, and script writer.  Fox would never turn down a Ridley Scott helmed Alien 5.

Ty

Ty

Well, I would like to see an AVP 3 because of the good story line of the AVP saga, and how AVP-R had a lead to AVP 3 in the end. AVP 3 will be almost like a comic line from Alines I remember. Ninjas vs. Aliens and some thing taking place on the Predator home world. THATS what I think will happen. But Alien 5 would be good I guess, depending on how they do it. But NO Predator 3. No.   >:(   The AVP saga is basicly a Predator run on. Also, just got the Hybrid fig at an FYE at my local mall.    ;D   Very cool and well detailed and the hair things on his head are cool.   :)   No Sideshow fig though.

DasaraII

DasaraII

Up to nearly 57 mil world wide on the-numbers website.  http://www.the-numbers.com/movies/2007/AVSP2.php  Wish the U.K. release was closer to the world-wide release, hope the Brits still go and watch it though.

JK

JK

We need to know what happend after A4. I want A5  with Ellen Ripley in action the android Call and the others survirvors. Of course Sigourney Weaver.    ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

chaz

chaz

avp r may not do hot in the US but it still has like 45 countries to open into (i counted it on boxofficemojo). i think part of the low intake has been since it was released at xmas. thats why these family oriented movies are dominating. i think avp will make 50-55 in the US and 100-130 (millions) overseas

chaz

chaz

also i hope avp 3 is in the future and deals with the marines. just like the vid games. that be amazing.

Xhan

Xhan

Oh for CERTAIN you can tell the difference between the two...

cultistofvertigo

alien 5? Dont you mean 7? Also, can you really have the aliens fight the same thing so many frickin' times? I accepted the predators for these two films, but theres like a billion other things for aliens to fight. Also, it's time to get up to date and put in the "x" and that isnt going to happen untill the predators go away.  Obviously, no one is going to stop making alien movies any time soon, there WILL BE an alien 7. Those yautja things are hurting the franchise, and it's time to move on or it'll just get too repetitive. That's what I say, anywhichways.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

What would've paid off with audiences around the world and true diehard hardcore fans of the series is if the first AVP movie was based on the comic, with Ryushi as the planet and Noguchi as the main character.  Older fans would know what I'm talking about, and the young uns who have actually *read* the original comic.   The AVP lore is rich and deep, and although Fox think they know it, they dont.

Agame

Agame

I am from the Netherlands. And i can make sure that people will watch.   I want AvP 3 coming!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed