AvP-R International Trailer

Started by Darkness, Aug 31, 2007, 07:47:09 PM

Author
AvP-R International Trailer (Read 20,153 times)

Darkness

Darkness

The AvP2 International Trailer has made its way onto various movie websites including TheMovieBox and RopeofSilicon. It’s the same trailer that was on YouTube – From Giga.de. But this time it’s in better quality.

20070831_01

The only additional scenes from the US version is the shot of the ship crashing onto Earth and the title says Alien vs Predator 2. It also gives the website as aliensversuspredator2movie.com.
Thanks to Alien Experience and Aliens Versus Predator.de for the news.

EDIT: Also worth noting is that the trailer (the one I watched at least) refers to the film as Aliens vs Predator 2 which would seem to indiciate they’re only using the Requiem and Christmas marketing in the US. It makes sense since that’s the country getting the Christmas release – so far. (Hicks)

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Cool.

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Pretty sweet but not much different from the other one. but this one we get to see the ship crash.

Xerxész

Xerxész

This was made very erlier, so that's why the title and domain is different.

D2

D2

hmmmm  I think the international title for the movie will be AVP 2 just like DIE HARD 5.  LOL at fox

Mavve

Mavve

I dont like it when you get to se the crash. Its better screenplay when you just see the ship burning in the sky.

Tobias

Tobias

Where is the greenband-trailer? Today?

Harry72

Harry72

US-Start of Death Sentence is today. Maybe also the day of the green-band trailer release.    :P  

thereason

thereason

the website is not alienversuspredator2  Is alienSversuspredator    alien have an S

Darkness

Darkness

Okay, I corrected it. I copied that link from AXP.

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

OK, same trailer except for another problem...sheesh...  a BURNING ship crashing in a forest... Ca anyone say 'MAJOR FIRE ERUPTING'...that is, if movies like these were even remotely grounded on reality, even if for the physics part...  So, apparently, a burning ship crashes in a forest and no fire whatsoever...all we see is the search party searching for the missing father and son...maybe the man is the mayor or something...Because Colin said the town was not as small as the real Gunnison, So I have to assume that they don't know eachother that well like if you were from a real smalltown...So, my guess is the hunter who gets facehugged is someone important in the community...  So, that's my main concern with this added scene in the IT:   'WHERE'S THE FIRE...?'    :D     ;)  

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

Good news. I'm not really a fan of the Requiem subtitle. It sounds far too lofty for something that's going to be an action movie. I agree with a suggestion I heard earlier that it would have suited Alien 3 which, lets face it, has been the only really quasi-spiritual instalment in either series.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Death Sentence is out today in the UK too. I saw it on this weeks times sheet at work. I'll be going in to check the trailer.

BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher

Im not a fan of the Requiem title either but look at this one the disign i mean! OMG they didnt even try it looks lame.   ::)  

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

Im really angry i dont like the fact there are two different titles for this movie, aliens vs. predator was good then they added requiem which i could live with and even grew to like and now for us in europe or whatever (im from u.k) its alien vs. predator 2.  this is shite! im pissed off! i dont mind the release date of jan 4, thats cool! but still! the title  what are fox playing at!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed