AvP2 Going Into Reshoots

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 20, 2007, 06:22:18 PM

Author
AvP2 Going Into Reshoots (Read 7,576 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

We don’t have a lot of details at the moment, but it would seem that Alien vs Predator 2 is going into reshoots:

“ALIEN VS PREDATOR RESHOOT
Feature Film

FV PRODUCTIONS LTD for FOX

Contract: MASTER
Co-ordinator: SYLVIA NABLO
Captain 1: CLIFF BROWN
BLDG K, 3500 CORNETT RD
VANCOUVER, V5M 3Z3
FAX:

Schedule: to
Captain 2:
ASC Captain: JOE KORNAGO
Steward: Unassigned
Prod Manager: WARREN CARR
CoCaptain: Unassigned”

This information from released in a PDF Document from Teamsters.org. Hopefully we’ll be finding more out soon. Thanks to deezelboy on the AXP forums for this.

EDIT: As shown in this posts very comments section, this new has brought about some deal of confusion. Anyway, Colin Strause recently posted on the IMDB message boards to clear up a few things:

“-The term “reshoot” is bad. Because many, many times it’s shooting new stuff, not re-doing old stuff. And this is usually because everyone is liking the film so they invest more money into it. (Or on many films there is a reshoot budget already built into the films budget because they know every film has reshoots.)”

xenopred66

xenopred66

well lets hope this is for the fans benefit

billyjoe

billyjoe

Nothing to worry about . Every film has re shoots.

Hicks

Hicks

Before this story snowballs out of control let me say that these reshoots have already happened. They were pick-up shots not done during principle photography. This happened back in December. The date on the top of the document on the Teamsters website is the date the PDF file was late updated, not the date any of those shots are being done.  I already clarified this on our forums. Sorry for any confusion guys.

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

a RESHOOT ? i think thats kinda lame  in my opinion BUT like XENOPRED said lets hope is for the benefit of the fans

Darren

Darren

Did you actually read Hick's post lol?!

Hankerson

Hankerson

It sounds like production has contracted “Alien 3” syndrome! LOL!

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Many films have reshoots, its a normal thing    ???  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

DONT WORRY, the film will be fine. Read Hicks post, many films, almost all, go into reshoots.  There is absolutely NO reason to complain, and absolutely no reason to post on that these reshoots are a 'bad thing'. Case closed.

Hicks

Hicks

QuoteIt sounds like production has contracted “Alien 3” syndrome! LOL!
Hardly. The 're-shoots' were pick-up shots that weren't (for whatever reason) able to be scheduled into priniciple photography.  There's nothing of concern here.

gyro

gyro

some times when a movie is realy bad they fire the producer and reshoot----- I think this is not one of these cases ----

gyro

gyro

some times they scrap a bad sceen and reshoot a olternative so they can sell a directors cut dvd

gyro

gyro

then again some times a actor is run over by a bus and the reshoot the seens the actor was in

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

colin has posted in IMDB forums about this.

Skynetdyne

Skynetdyne

Woohooo maybe 10 years from now we'll get an awesome SE DVD with edited scenes!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed