Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 828,226 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Dec 08, 2012, 12:51:27 AMYep... not thinking about Laufey's last post. Nuh uh.

All that suppressed anger resulted in a flood of "f**k you" GIF's instead. :laugh:

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I just saw those. :D

Quote from: First Blood on Dec 08, 2012, 12:51:27 AM
God that movie is awesome. I've seen some villains go out in some inventive ways, but that had a good one. :laugh:

Wheel of Death.

Oh yes. Oh yes.

Spoiler
It's already hilarious how the Catherine wheel starts spinning out of its own volition... and Brandon Lee's looking on with this priceless "... Du fuq?" expression.

THEN comes the explosion! :laugh:
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

Haha, yes. And I always did find it a bit impractical with Dolph running around in his Karate uniform at the end. :laugh:

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Yeah, that was about as distracting as Seagal's beret and sleeveless v-neck combo from Out for Justice.

Just awesome.

First Blood

First Blood

Aye. The day Showdown comes out on Blu-ray, shall be glorious.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Dirty Harry

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Dec 08, 2012, 12:03:02 AM
I wouldn't say underrated; I've heard nothing but praise for it.
He perhaps means underrecognized.

Terx2

Terx2

The dark knight rises. The perfect end to the trilogy. Beautiful music, acting and visual effects.

NavyReservist

NavyReservist

Brave

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: NavyReservist on Dec 08, 2012, 12:26:48 PM
Brave

This. Saw it for the first time last night.

It contains charismatic characters and stunning visuals but the plot feels like a missed chance. It could have developed into an epic adventure and instead goes somewhere you didn't expect it to go. And where it goes isn't bad, but it's certainly underwhelming. The first half is awesome though. It feels more like your average Disney princess film instead of your average Pixar film. Kids will love it. Adults will watch and forget.

6.5/10

screenwriter805

screenwriter805

Watched Storage 24... Not a bad horror flick, but not stellar either... I liked the effects tho, but the story was just... Blah..

Taxemic

Taxemic

Dare I mention Predators is on Channel 4 in 5 minutes (UK). If there's anyone else out there that liked it.  :-X

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Taxemic on Dec 08, 2012, 08:53:21 PM
Dare I mention Predators is on Channel 4 in 5 minutes (UK). If there's anyone else out there that liked it.  :-X

I liked it; it just suffers from a cast of mostly uninteresting characters, being a bit too long, and the Preds barely do anything, and when they do it's pretty underwhelming. :P

But that's just me.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring Extended Edition

Wow...its been a few years since I've seen this, and I've never seen the Extended Edition before, but I figured now was a perfect time to jump back into Middle-Earth with the release of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey in less than a week. Anyways, what can I say about this movie that hasn't already been said? Its a truly beautiful film full of excellent characters, memorable events, breathtaking scenery, and inspiring presentation of such great human traits as friendship and unity. I loved the film and can now hardly wait to give The Two Towers another viewing.

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Quote from: TJ Doc on Dec 08, 2012, 12:41:43 AM
Yep... not thinking about Laufey's last post. Nuh uh.

Spoiler
[close]

Showdown in Little Tokyo

He-Man and Eric Draven vs Shang Tsung and the entire supporting Asian cast of Lethal Weapon 4 (plus that grumpy bald dude from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles). All from the director of Commando.

There are SHENANIGANS.

Thanks for reminding me of this 80s nostalgia. Never saw it. Title always reminded me of "Big Trouble in Little China"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWTsE5gAJjw#ws

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed