Every Enemy and Non-Human Creatures in Aliens Fireteam Elite

Started by PAS Spinelli, Mar 03, 2021, 09:49:26 PM

Author
Every Enemy and Non-Human Creatures in Aliens Fireteam Elite (Read 65,766 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: FatalFury161 on Jul 23, 2021, 09:37:12 AM
Good thing it's a just a brainless non-canonical shooter, otherwise this would bug me real bad.

This is basically what I I was thinking. If they were putting these things in a game of isolations intent in caliber, that would seem weird. This game is basically just Gears of War with aliens. It's not meant to be what A:CM was supposed to be.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: bobby brown on Jul 23, 2021, 06:02:14 PM
Can someone explain what the "Fairbanks monster" is?

Spoiler
A human named Fairbanks who got infected by a bite from the black-goo-infected-rat-x (which Fairbanks also killed & ate - so infected both ways I guess.)

Fairbanks then proceeded to grow giant spiderous legs from his hips ala The Thing and proceeded to haunt the corridors munching people's heads.
[close]

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 23, 2021, 11:28:32 PM

Spoiler
A human named Fairbanks who got infected by a bite from the black-goo-infected-rat-x (which Fairbanks also killed & ate - so infected both ways I guess.)

Fairbanks then proceeded to grow giant spiderous legs from his hips ala The Thing and proceeded to haunt the corridors munching people's heads.
[close]
So he is not a simple patho mutation, but the result of a patho mutation using him as a host, like the neomorphs or deacon

BlueMarsalis79

Sort of.

Voodoo Magic

In Alien? No thanks.

BlueMarsalis79

Unfortunately that door opened with Sean Fifield specifically never to close again.

bobby brown

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Jul 23, 2021, 11:37:52 PM

Spoiler

[close]
So he is not a simple patho mutation, but the result of a patho mutation using him as a host, like the neomorphs or deacon

What do you mean? like, is the monster a separate entity that gestated in him, or is the monster the mutated person?

BlueMarsalis79

"Fifield monster."

"Fairbanks monster."

Similar entities.

Voodoo Magic

"Blair Monster."

Quote from: bobby brown on Jul 24, 2021, 07:25:34 AM

Spoiler

[close]

What do you mean? like, is the monster a separate entity that gestated in him, or is the monster the mutated person?

Mutated person. Nothing gestated in him. Spider legs grew underneath the torso of Fairbanks. He grew extra teeth in his mouth, his legs shrank, but Fairbanks head and face was still recognizable though.

BlueMarsalis79

Yes but he did take on traits from the thing he ate.

Immortan Jonesy

As someone who doesn't take every IP video game to seriously, canon-wise I mean with Isolation as an exception, I am one of the few who likes the variety of creatures featured here, including ghostly pathogen-based abominations.

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 23, 2021, 11:50:53 PM
In Alien? No thanks.

https://i.imgur.com/DYpdx5Y.gif

https://media.tenor.com/images/4104bef0265590d51617a298a209f2e3/tenor.gif

https://i.makeagif.com/media/3-06-2017/ZnsQnN.gif

It would be hilarious to decapitate a Fifield, and then be attacked by its  head.  :laugh:

Edit: Of course i'm kidding.  ;D

PAS Spinelli

Spoiler

[close]

The Pathogen created a creature that produces a virus, the Stalker/Leon is not a Patho mutation, but the host of the virus produced by a creature made from a Patho mutation

bobby brown

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 24, 2021, 12:47:40 PM
"Blair Monster."

Spoiler

[close]

Mutated person. Nothing gestated in him. Spider legs grew underneath the torso of Fairbanks. He grew extra teeth in his mouth, his legs shrank, but Fairbanks head and face was still recognizable though.

Spoiler
Cock.
[close]

Drukathi

Drukathi

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 24, 2021, 12:47:40 PM
"Blair Monster."

Spoiler

[close]

It is from Alien RPG or Infiltrator? Still doesn't play/read.

BlueMarsalis79

Just Infiltrator.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed