Aliens vs Predator: Rift War (2022)

Started by felix, Oct 16, 2021, 10:32:26 PM

Author
Aliens vs Predator: Rift War (2022) (Read 24,254 times)

felix

Kradan

Kradan

Bitching and moaning in 3,2,1

SiL

SiL

No I actually like that they're using the AvP promotional assets. As lazy photoshops go it's not awful.

Kailem

Kailem

Oh yeah, there have been faaaaaar worse photoshop jobs than that. At least the use of imagery is consistent here, rather than feeling arbitrarily slapped together like some of the other covers have.

Kradan

Kradan

Reverse psychology my ass

Corporal Hicks

They could have applied a layer over the top to try and make the Alien and Predator both have the same colour tone though. But as the others have said - not the worse. Still poor.

426Buddy

Yeah not digging it... it could be worse sure, but god d*mn just pay an artist for some original art ffs.

Corporal Hicks

This looks to have been pushed back to August 16th.

Voodoo Magic

*sigh*

So many wonderful fledgling digital paint artists out there that surely can be hired at affordable pricing, hungry for just the Resume notch alone...

NoStyleDutch

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 17, 2022, 02:40:57 PM
*sigh*

So many wonderful fledgling digital paint artists out there that surely can be hired at affordable pricing, hungry for just the Resume notch alone...

Why hire an artist when you have pictures and fonts from  2004? 😕

VN1X

VN1X

Oh wow I completely missed this news (and accompanying thread!). Glad to see Weston returning to this universe as I really enjoyed Infiltrator. Hopefully he'll continue that same tone in terms of his human characters as they were really interesting and well realized I thought.

The title and cover art are both horrendous obviously. :P

Nelostic

If there will be Fly Aliens!
I hope in Book will be Fly Alien Queen!
(i dont hope for Fly Alien King like in canceled AvP3 movie. because small chance!)

Wweyland

The Predator image on the cover is at least a bit unique

SiL

SiL

It's just Scar with some hands awkwardly photoshopped over the top.

Nostromo

Quote from: Kradan on Oct 16, 2021, 10:40:34 PM- They fly now ?

- They fly now!

- They fly now ????? Ah, shyte, common man....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed