Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 909,077 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Pikmin 4 and Super Mario Wonder.

Enjoying them both a lot. Love how Nintendo have changed the formula with a new 2D Mario.

Wweyland

Wweyland

About halfway through Aliens: Dark Descent. Had the Death Clock appear, and it is a bit frightening.
Should I push my stressed out (but high level) marines to the limit, or wait more days?

Prez

Prez

Playing Aliens: Fireteam Elite for the first time.
First thing I did during the intro was fire my weapon at my fellow officers. Hmmm. My teenage daughter faired much better than I did. She said it reminded her of SW Battlefront from the game mechanics.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Still sporadically jumping into Mass Effect 3 to finish off my insanity run. I'd completely forgotten how they originally locked the explanation for the Reapers away inside a paid DLC :laugh: Nice work, guys.

Incidentally, I picked up Andromeda for peanuts recently, which I'll be trying out next. Really curious to see how that one stacks up.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Half explanation, half justification for the ridiculous ending.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Having only ever played the game after they updated the conclusion and with all the DLC, I can't say the ending ever bothered me.

That said, the Reaper exposition absolutely needed to be included in the base game.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

It is still shit, just longer, even it making no logical sense put to one side, it is in complete opposition to the themes of the rest of the Trilogy.

jacobo1122

jacobo1122

I just recently finished Scorn, what a treat for a fans Giger's aesthetic and Lovecraftian horror. As gameplay goes it was little boring, basicly walking simulator with bits of weak combat, but man, they blew it out the park in terms of artistic vision, blending Giger's and Beksiński's art styles.

Wweyland

Wweyland

A bit stuck in Aliens: Dark Descent at the Montero level.
Had the elevator doors not close at a critical moment, so I have to replay quite a bit.

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

In the middle of moving house so I've lacked a new console, luckily for me I found my old 360 in my parents loft, with copies of AVP 2010, Farcry 2, Gears of War 2 and Colonial Marines (make of that what you will)

AVP is still a dream to play

Wweyland

Wweyland

Playing Borderlands 3: Bounty of Blood.
The DLCs are pretty good.

Darkness

Darkness

Got to the end of Metroid Dread but I cannot beat the final boss at all. Think I will have to leave it here.

Started Pokemon: Detective Pikachu.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Currently (re)playing Metroid Fusion, for the first time in over a decade.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Spider-Man 2

Way more Kraven than I was expecting so far.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Started Mass Effect Andromeda. The dialogue somehow feels really clunky compared to the Shepard trilogy but I gotta say the setting (and how it's managed to organically separate itself from the previous three) is great and I'm loving the more open-world planet sections.

Side note: Turns out Nolan North voices the male protagonist, which is kinda trippy because I made him black before I realised :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed