The Survivor Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 07, 2014, 07:33:06 PM

Author
The Survivor Thread (Read 52,911 times)

ikarop

ikarop

There's already a person who beat it in 1 second so...

Seegson

Seegson

Steam scoreboards has cheaters in all games out there xD Glad that PS4 ones are legit. Anyway i only play for points...not time

Taxemic

Taxemic

I was gonna say - not on xbox360 there isn't lol. I think 57 seconds is top right now.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Seegson on Oct 15, 2014, 02:02:01 PM
You cant pick anything in the low floor. Its possible to make 14000 extra points, but hard as hell

For No Preparation?

Taxemic

Taxemic

My first completed attempt put me 108 on the leader board. Points for no flame and no hide, but I only deleted the system files which put me at about 39,000. Wish there was a leader board based on points and bit just time.

Edit: soz just found the tab for best scores. I'm 89th. For now.

Seegson

Seegson

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 15, 2014, 03:47:18 PM
Quote from: Seegson on Oct 15, 2014, 02:02:01 PM
You cant pick anything in the low floor. Its possible to make 14000 extra points, but hard as hell

For No Preparation?

Its strange...sometimes work, sometimes not. All extra points give you 14k (not talking about multiplers).

The mode is bugged. Two times i made 14k bonus points and no tracker/ no flame ...the "no flame multipler" do not show up.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So you can't pick anything up from the ground floor? But you can pick up stuff in the starting room?

So...to get gatherer, you have to pick up everything from the 2nd floor?

Seegson

Seegson

Ok, i have tryed lot of things. (PS4 for me...remember)

To get "no preparation" : you have to wait until all objetives are marked in the top right corner of the screen, then leave the initial room without picking anything.

Gatherer: you have to take A LOT of resources, so its very difficult in combination with -no preparation-

Ah...and i have a surprise for you Hicks...i know another multipler :-) I will pm you

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Didn't have to keep it secret. xD Added another bonus multiplier to the main post.

In terms of gatherer, I guess it's best to try and get everything on the bottom level before you steal the stairs. You'll be able to get the ID tag one on the bottom floor too so you don't have to worry about that bonus too much.

Seegson

Seegson

I think its better to hurry up and lock the stairs as soon as posible. You have to keep a balance between the "bonus" and the points you take for the missions.

Also, the "Never detected" multipler is very tricky. Sometimes im sure he didnt notice me...but it didnt work. If he make that "Sshhhhhhh" sound...game over

Taxemic

Taxemic

1:12 for Xbox 360. I literally don't know how to do it any faster.

Seegson

Seegson

Thats a good one! i tryed the time attack but...its almost imposible. If i run the alien catch me almost every time...and he is reaaaally angry when you run (even the flame its useless at times)

Taxemic

Taxemic

The record on 360 is 55 seconds. I'm 21st. I think I could get higher but everytime I run to stairs it glitches and I end up running into space.

Promethean Fire

Promethean Fire

Quote from: Taxemic on Oct 16, 2014, 05:42:25 PM
The record on 360 is 55 seconds. I'm 21st. I think I could get higher but everytime I run to stairs it glitches and I end up running into space.

Here is a tip for the 360 to avoid glitching/loading problems - When you get to the stairs, pause the game for a moment.  This lets all the assets load and then you can see where you are going!  Also, pause the game as you push the button to open the door up the stairs, otherwise the door will take at least five seconds to open.  This is due to the infernal loading/streaming of the Xbox 360 version.  I managed to shave crucial seconds off my time by doing this and got it in about 1:03 secs.

Taxemic

Taxemic

Quote from: Promethean Fire on Oct 19, 2014, 03:58:04 PM
Quote from: Taxemic on Oct 16, 2014, 05:42:25 PM

Here is a tip for the 360 to avoid glitching/loading problems - When you get to the stairs, pause the game for a moment.  This lets all the assets load and then you can see where you are going!  Also, pause the game as you push the button to open the door up the stairs, otherwise the door will take at least five seconds to open.  This is due to the infernal loading/streaming of the Xbox 360 version.  I managed to shave crucial seconds off my time by doing this and got it in about 1:03 secs.

Thanks dude, gona give that a shot!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed