Lurker & Spitter Action Figures at SDCC

Started by ikarop, Jul 18, 2013, 06:54:17 AM

Author
Lurker & Spitter Action Figures at SDCC (Read 42,299 times)

Tribal

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jul 22, 2013, 09:59:10 PM
The Spitter is going to be my version of the Praetorian Alien....at least until Neca makes one.

Yep! I thought the same thing here  ;D

DEADLY_VENGEANCE

I don't even play Colonial Marines, but I really think I might get the Spitter. At first glance, I thought the Lurker was from Alien: Resurrection. That means that's an immediate "NOPE."

Matt Perrette

When the Spitter is painted, it's gonna look sweet.

blood.

tbh... I never really liked the yellow parts on the spitter, I thought it sort of detracted from the whole stealth / ambush characteristics of the alien species. Then again the spitter doesn't have a stealth or ambush attack style... it spits lol. But still, I can't help but feel that the spitter looks a little out of place in the alien scene with bright yellow. I think I'll paint the yellow parts black or dark grey when I get it.

Xenomrph

The yellow makes sense from a videogame design perspective - it makes them instantly identifiable to players, so they can react accordingly.

randy4321

Lurker looks horrible in my opinion andddd the spitter resembles the pred-alien from avp-r a bit to much.

Ravager

Im shocked at how many people dislike them!

These are the best looking figures Ive seen up until now!

Bring em on!

Blacklabel

Nice figures out of mediocre redesigns. :P

The lurker's face just looks quite "off", though, regardless of it being a redesigned Giger alien.....

Vrastal

the detail looks pretty good but the coloring looks dreadful.

Shadow

What scale are these? will they be close to 7"?

Tribal

oh god

they are really pink/purple or its just the lights?   :(

acheronbeing

Spitter's head looks like a rip off of Vin Diesel's Pitchblack monsters.

JokersWarPig

Neca > These                 

Xenomrph

I still like them, I think the coloration is unique. Still planning on buying them both.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed