AvPGalaxy AvP2010 PS3 Game Night

Started by Vulhala, Oct 01, 2010, 10:06:52 AM

Author
AvPGalaxy AvP2010 PS3 Game Night (Read 68,329 times)

Valaquen

Quote from: Vulhala on Oct 06, 2010, 09:12:38 AM
Do you remember combi-sticking me from across the map?  :D
:D I was standing with that combi-stick aimed for ages. "Don't move ... don't move ...."
Hopefully the servers will be better tonight .and we get games easier

Vulhala

Should be a few more of us aswell.

GrimyGhost

Last night was mad fun, i had a lovely shotgun spree on domination... not bad for my first game online on PS3, defo on tonight.

Vulhala

I just kept getting raped in every game. Even as the Pred. I couldn't even get the Plasma Caster to work!  :D

i bit the bullet and bought bughunt, brilliant! i bould have bought it ages abo (there wasn't enough b's in the second half of that post)

just played tempest on my own, gorgeous, got 24 kills

Corporal Hicks

Now who is Fox's sales rep?

brennan4

This is sort of late notice as I live in a different time one, but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to play tonight. If we have enough people, I would really like to do some ranked matches.

im online now! i see lie and a couple of others online, anyone want to play for a bit?

brennan4

Sent you a request.

Quote from: brennan4 on Oct 06, 2010, 07:41:14 PM
Sent you a request.

i got it, accepted, and it said there was an error, can you try again?

edit: never mind, i think it's working now.

Vulhala

Sorry guys, ended up having to leave work early to look after my son as he's throwing up Team America style right now. Won't happen again.

thats ok man, i played a few games with brennan no-one else showed up as far as i saw

Vulhala

I played with brennan last night. Have to admit I couldn't understand him though. I have a problem with Irish accents.

brennan4

Quote from: Vulhala on Oct 06, 2010, 10:56:05 PM
I played with brennan last night. Have to admit I couldn't understand him though. I have a problem with Irish accents.
It's not an Irish accent, my connection is just bad this week. People have been telling me they can't understand ne all week. (although,my family is almost completely irish).

Vulhala

:D

You walked straight into that one didn't you?  :D

You have the most Americana accent I think I've ever heard. Apart from EEV2650. That boy is pure country  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed