One more Scott prequel, AVP 3, Blomkamp film, sequel to Resurrection or Reboot?

Started by LastSurvivor92, Aug 03, 2017, 05:44:56 PM

Where would you like the Alien series to go next?

One more Ridley Scott prequel
Alien vs. Predator 3
Blomkamp's retconned pseudo-sequel with Ripley and Hicks
Sequel to Alien Resurrection with Ripley 8
Reboot the whole series and start from scratch
Soft reboot, set within existing continuity but new characters
Author
One more Scott prequel, AVP 3, Blomkamp film, sequel to Resurrection or Reboot? (Read 33,570 times)

The Old One

The Old One

One good Ridley Scott Prequel, a excellent prequel trilogy finale > Everything else.

Spoiler
Hopefully Ridley Scott and Denis Villeneuve create a 2/3-hour-epic final prequel revealing David's incorrect- the Alien's a Lovecraftian creation of the Space Jockey (The Engineers inherited SJ tech) and it leads to David's downfall.
[close]

Stitch

Quote from: The Old One on Mar 30, 2019, 07:41:52 PM
One good Ridley Scott Prequel, a excellent prequel trilogy finale > Everything else.

Spoiler
Hopefully Ridley Scott and Denis Villeneuve create a 2/3-hour-epic final prequel revealing David's incorrect- the Alien's a Lovecraftian creation of the Space Jockey (The Engineers inherited SJ tech) and it leads to David's downfall.
[close]
Works for me! That would be perfect.

The Old One

The Old One

I thought so.  ;D

Kradan

Quote from: Kradan on Feb 12, 2019, 11:36:21 AM
And i really would love to see scene in possible Covenant sequel where David will finally faces Engineers with his army of fleshy Xenos but they will use their own biomechanical Xenos against fleshy ones. I would love to see that universal upset on David's face in that moment when he will realise that in the end of the day he actually didn't create anything  ;D.

Quote from: The Old One on Mar 30, 2019, 07:41:52 PM

GODDAMMIT! YOU"VE STOLE MY THOUGHTS!  ;D

Seriously, though i will be totally onboard with something like this^^^

Voodoo Magic

I'm sorry, but continue this downwards trajectory with another David movie, have a third film that may even perform worse than Covenant, and end up killing the Alien film franchise for the unforeseeable future?  No thanks.

Go away David.

Kradan

Kradan

Haven't we thought that franchise killed after Alien 3? After Resurrection? After AvP movies? Point is that once profitable franchise sooner or later ALWAYS get continuation.

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 31, 2019, 02:32:06 PM
I'm sorry, but continue this downwards trajectory with another David movie, have a third film that may even perform worse than Covenant, and end up killing the Alien film franchise for the unforeseeable future?  No thanks.

Go away David.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kradan on Mar 31, 2019, 02:40:31 PM
Haven't we thought that franchise killed after Alien 3? After Resurrection? After AvP movies? Point is that once profitable franchise sooner or later ALWAYS get continuation.

I never thought it was killed for the unforeseeable future after Alien3.

After Alien Resurrection, yes. And we had to wait 15 years for another solo Alien film. That's more waiting time than I want to endure again.

Sooo...

Drukathi

Go away David.

But we still didn't see David in the Space Jockey suite, when he piloted and crashed Derelict.

Nightmare Asylum

If a Covenant sequel wraps up the David story and puts the franchise on hiatus for some time, so be it.

Samhain13

Quote from: Drukathi on Mar 31, 2019, 02:54:11 PM

Go away David.

But we still didn't see David in the Space Jockey suite, when he piloted and crashed Derelict.

And he got chestbursted despite being an android? Well Ridley can just retcon that too. Aliens can impregnate synths if he wants.

Nightmare Asylum

David's final failure, a biological body reminiscent of the humans that he so detests, ultimately leading to his own creation defiling him and usurping his reign just as he did to his own creators.

Drukathi

Quote from: Samhain13 on Mar 31, 2019, 02:56:38 PM
And he got chestbursted despite being an android?

Of course!

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 31, 2019, 02:59:25 PM
David's final failure, a biological body reminiscent of the humans that he so detests, ultimately leading to his own creation defiling him and usurping his reign just as he did to his own creators.

Yep.

Samhain13

Quote from: Drukathi on Mar 31, 2019, 03:02:17 PM
Quote from: Samhain13 on Mar 31, 2019, 02:56:38 PM
And he got chestbursted despite being an android?

Of course!

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 31, 2019, 02:59:25 PM

Yep.

Kradan

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 31, 2019, 02:52:04 PM
Quote from: Kradan on Mar 31, 2019, 02:40:31 PM

I never thought it was killed for the unforeseeable future after Alien3.

After Alien Resurrection, yes. And we had to wait 15 years for another solo Alien film. That's more waiting time than I want to endure again.

Sooo...

https://66.media.tumblr.com/333d648e974c8cbcc136f0e4f65e36a8/tumblr_osy2a60sDc1tdvyeko1_r1_500.gif

Reversed image on me? Tricky one!

Voodoo Magic

It's tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time. It's tricky tricky tricky tricky!

;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed