Prometheus footage to be screened at Cine Europe this tuesday June 28!!

Started by Squidlovez, Jun 27, 2011, 04:45:44 AM

Author
Prometheus footage to be screened at Cine Europe this tuesday June 28!! (Read 17,015 times)

Highland

:)

Reading back that old thread brings back some memories. I was such an optimistic little fella with a bit of passion and hope.

Now I'm like the old fart on the park bench watching the next train wreck come through..

szkoki

I bet it will be some flash and lights with some creepy background music and the title Prometheus.

JaaayDee

In exactly five hours from now the first Prometheus footage will be screened.  Everyone better start twitter/facebook searching like mad.

Johnny Handsome

I only live like an hour away from Amsterdam, pity it's not for the public.

predxeno

Did anyone see this footage yet?  Can you answer whether or not this movie is connected to the Alien franchise at all?

Valaquen

Quote from: predxeno on Jun 28, 2011, 04:24:01 PM
Did anyone see this footage yet?  Can you answer whether or not this movie is connected to the Alien franchise at all?
It's already been answered if it's connected. It is. Footage won't be shown for another 90 mins.

predxeno

I meant; did the footage confirm this?  I want to see if the actual movie clips demonstrate the connection rather than listen to the words of actors and rumors.

Circadian

Quote from: predxeno on Jun 28, 2011, 04:24:01 PM

Haven't seen it yet. However, it has been confirmed by Damon Lindelof in a recent interview (found in the new thread). He confirms that it is a story that is set within the alien universe that precedes the storyline of the original franchise. So yes, it is an alien prequel. He has also said that many ideas found in the first Alien prequel script will be found in Lindelof's treatment of the script. Check out www.alienprequelnews.com for a nifty transcript of the interview.

Valaquen

Quote from: predxeno on Jun 28, 2011, 05:09:12 PM
I meant; did the footage confirm this?  I want to see if the actual movie clips demonstrate the connection rather than listen to the words of actors and rumors.
I don't think the footage will. Not yet. And it was confirmed by Diane O'Bannon [who would need to be informed] and just lately, Damon Lindelof.

predxeno

Unfortunately, I've listened to many things said by producers of TV shows and the like that have never come true.

Darkoo

QuoteBizarre set-up for Fox presentation...weird!!

http://lockerz.com/s/115034187

Valaquen

Quote from: Darkoo on Jun 28, 2011, 06:18:35 PM
QuoteBizarre set-up for Fox presentation...weird!!

http://lockerz.com/s/115034187
Eh, so no one can actually see the screen?  :laugh:

Snowdog

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jun 28, 2011, 03:56:55 PM
I only live like an hour away from Amsterdam, pity it's not for the public.

Yeah me 2  8) i live in Haarlem so i could be in Amsterdam in no time. But it's to bad it isn't for public audiences :( would be so awesome to see something of this movie :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed