Carsten Norgaard Interview

Started by Darkness, Jun 01, 2004, 04:53:03 PM

Author
Carsten Norgaard Interview (Read 2,937 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Carsten Norgaard, who plays Quinn in Alien vs Predator, has spoken to Sci-Fi Wire about a fight sequence he was apart of. He says he broke a rib while filming a scene with a Predator but continued working to finish the scene:

“The fight sequence was shot under conditions that made acting difficult, Norgaard added. “What was so incredible was that we had four of these huge continental jet engines, like the biggest ones in Europe, [blowing on us],” he said. “When you [turn] those on, I’m telling you, you cannot stand. You’re virtually flying away. Then you add [artificial] snow. It’s like a blizzard. I had to scrape snow out of the eyes [in between takes]. You definitely get the feeling that you’re in an incredible, ruthless environment.”

Thanks to Jason and TheStorm for the news.

thinkugotachance

thinkugotachance

well sounds like if the acting doesnt hold its own the effects sure as hell will

Sunderland

Sunderland

Seems to be par for the course these days that an actor breaks something while filming one of these fight sequences.

Aliminator

Aliminator

Paunzfaust, ohh, destructive...hope FOX will be promising.   ;D  

Variable

Variable

Sounds like the actors went to great lengths to make this movie. Hope it shows.

the pimpinator

the pimpinator

doesn't anyone else here think, that this guy looks like a young 20's edition of Blain from "Predator"?

Predgirl

Predgirl

Well to your question there pimpinator a little, but not really and Blaine was bald.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

blain was jessy the body ventura from the WWF

Variable

Variable

Jessy "the body" Ventura. I looked this guy up. He was a Navy SEAL, a govener, a WWF star and a movie actor. This guy did it all.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed