Two New AvPR Posters

Started by Darkness, Oct 31, 2007, 11:55:49 PM

Author
Two New AvPR Posters (Read 13,401 times)

arrrg

arrrg

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG 2008 NOT CHRISTMAS !!!   :-[     :-[     :-[  

Predator-S

Predator-S

Amazing    :)  

yeah!! The predator has one of these class!   8)   And the alien is so well made!  Indeed play strause!!!!!    ;D  

daniel clavette

daniel clavette

The poster avsp 2 are truly great.

benpredator

benpredator

I can't wait, butt i live in Holland so i must wait longer tham America   :'(  

mcandrew99

mcandrew99

nice!!!!!!! wolf is gonna kick ass!!!!!   :D  

PredKing_Luke

PredKing_Luke

i agree wolf looks well kl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ;D     8)  

:D     :D  Both Posters Are Awesome    ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

aliensun

aliensun

:-X  most people want the movie 2 b good just like me    ;D  but wait till it comes out then you will see the sht hit the fan   :D  and with each movie that comes out it just makes alien aliens and predator look better    ::)  and mayb alien3    :P   and who knows mayb after 2 or 3 more movies about these badass guys alien4 and predator2 will start looking good    ;)     :D     ;D  or mayb not hahaha  oh the posters look cool 2    8)  

Craig

Craig

They look pretty good, although the alien reminds me of that whale in Pinocchio with the huge forehead. The shoulder cannon and whatever that thing on the alien's shoulder is should of been removed as it just looked pasted in.

Bender1988

Bender1988

Alien is Alien -the ultimate killing machine-they ale awesome Predator- ewery one of them is individual,like Wolf, and only awesome Predators are from first and second movie,and a couple from comics,but i am shure Wolf will be in this group when AvP:R came out^^ he he he

ruweny

ruweny

aliens are pretty good   ;)   but... PREDATOTR RULES   ;D     ;D  

alienfighting

alienfighting

very very cool !!!

Zero .T

Zero .T

8)   The Predator looks....loooks.....LOOKS....NICE!!!!!!! and COOOOL!!!!!!   8)     8)     :o     :o     8)     :o   Although the Alien could use a little more work.   :-\     :-\     :P     :)  

skinny

skinny

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this ought to be the best of em all!!! is it really rated ( r )?????? looks really good tho

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed