New Reproduction Cycle

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 27, 2007, 01:01:24 PM

Author
New Reproduction Cycle (Read 14,157 times)

bobcunk

bobcunk

i don't think giger had horns on the alien.

Aran

Aran

Who wana bet with me dat the ending of the film will have Wolf eventually be killed by PredAlien but then an army of Preds appear out of nowhere & capture the PredAlien?  Since the Strause bros said the ending will be a cliffhanger & wil have a continuation in space.  Just a hunch.    8)  

PredatorWarrior

PredatorWarrior

why does everyone of you keep arguing about the Predalien being a queen, maybe it's not a queen, and mayeb becuase of it's genetics, it's the predalien that's able to do this new reproductive thing and only the predalien, and there has to be a queen in the film too and only the queens can lay eggs, so booyaa   ;D   this movies gonna kick ass

aliensun

aliensun

???  who knowz in alien 3 the alien in that has 2 jobz protek the queen thatz in riply 4 3 2 7 dayz and 2 get food so the queen has longer 2 grow in alien it could b said that that 1 had 2 make the queen 2 which is what the predalien is doing and the alien has lotz of survival wayz about it 1 big 1 is the egg that lives long after the queen is dead and gonebut in the end its just a movie just hope itz a good 1    ???   oh and how did those eggs get on the ship on alien 3   ;D     ???     :-X  

zen

zen

Everyone:Combine comments #29,30,49 & 50.Theres your answer   8)  .

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

A drone/warrior transforming into a queen is stupid... but my idea would be   the pred-alien has the ability to vomit an embryo into a host for a short period of time, hoping one of the host chest burst's a queen..that would be sensible. the pred-alien would only be able to vomit embryo's for short period of time tho...and it's not a queen its simply got this reproductive method somehow thru the predator DNA now thats way better   What u guys think?  Rock On!   :-X  

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!! NO!!! and NO!!!!!  thats the job for the face huggers

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

THE PREDATORS Reproduction Cycle is maybe regergtating in a females mouth and the characteristics of the predalien is the same

Sulaco

Sulaco

Just look at the inside of a predators mouth, its quite possible.

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

PLEASE READ!!!! PLEASE READ!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!   THIS IS ABOUT THE SEX REPRODUCTION OF THE PREDATORS KNOW I WAS THINKING WHAT IF THE PREDATORS REPRADUCE BY THE MALE REGURGITATING IN THE FEMALES MOUTH   THIS EXPLAINS THE PREDALIEN PREDATOR TRATE FOR REGURGITATING AN EGG INSIDE THE HOSTS MOUTHS THE MANDABLES CLUCH THE FACE AND THEN LAYS THE EMBRYO EGG BY VOMIT   THIS IS THE ONLY REASON  THEY CANT MESS THE ALIEN Reproduction Cycle  THIS ONLY APPLIES TO PREDALIENS    PLEASE LET THIS THEORY BE REAL

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

CALL THIS GRIKERS THEORY

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

i hope im right

zen

zen

Have any of you ever read ALIEN3 or AVP:Prey?.You'll find that my theory is the right one!.

scarface

scarface

most likely the reproductive cycle of the host is carried over meaning that since the preds dont have genitals they reproduce via the regurgitating...we might recall that were going to see someones planet too so keep the theory open to suggestion.   ;)     :)  

zen

zen

Scarface:How do you know that the preds dont have genitals?.In the movies its always coverd up with armor,in the comics its always coverd up with armor,in the books it never says they dont have genitals.So how can you be so sure?   8)  .My theory makes the most sence!   8)     8)     8)  .

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed