New Reproduction Cycle

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 27, 2007, 01:01:24 PM

Author
New Reproduction Cycle (Read 14,177 times)

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

The concept is great.  The fact that the new information contradicts either naturally-born Queens, egg transformation or both, is definitely not.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

This is what killed the novel/comic line.  Aliens are badass mofo's enough.  You don't need to add shit to them constantly to make them superbadass.  Soon we really WILL have flying facehuggers and alien warriors, and aliens that use weapons.

gameoverman

gameoverman

To quote Ian Malcolm - "Life finds a way."  But if you think about it - there is only one predalien, it doesn't have time to do egg morphing, so it needs to create a hive quickly to lay eggs.  Anyway, I think that is a pretty good justification for it.

Xhan

Xhan

Stupid. Simply Stupid.

Jango1201

Jango1201

I dont think its adding anything. We've only seen the predaliens in video games and comics. Not much detail is given to us about these creatures except there alien. I see this as "expanding" the whole predalien theory. I wasent too crazy about the idea at first but im keeping an open mind...

Semaka

Semaka

I think this will be the greatest thing of the movie, because is something new to the alien lifecycle, something we've never saw in any of the movies, and the predalien is a new creature, he has his own ways of reproduction, because he is the first of his kind.

Yogie

Yogie

I agree with semaka. The hybird or predalien is the first of its kind, so it is something new that it has devolped via predator dna maybe. everyone keep an open mind. I disagree with the predalien being a 'young queen' that i dont like but, the life cycle i think is interesting.

Predator-S

Predator-S

I'm fairly surprised so many people have positive responces. In the forum almost everyone...well, vomited on the idea.    :D  

RougeHunter

RougeHunter

so let me see if i got this right.. instead of facehugger out of egg onto face and then embryo out of chest...now its predalien "spits" them into the victum's mouth???? I'm not real sure about this but I guess I'll wait and see how this plays out.

shinigami

shinigami

a rape scene? CANT WAIT TO SEE IT!!!!! LOL   ;D  

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

no,no,no when he says 'rape' scene in Alien...he means that the alien tail went up into her vagina, if you look closely the aliens tail is sliding down the floor and pulls upward above Lambert so that's how she dies xenomorph tail up the vagina which i guess they call rape

predator rocks

predator rocks

its been a long time since i've seen alien!!! and i can't remember that scene, as a matter of fact i can't remember who lambert is, was she blond?? think i might just remember! nowcan't remember her death though lol

zen

zen

In the novel ALIEN 3 (which was based on the movie) it says that an alien drone after it bursts has one and only one egg in it,this egg is implanted into the host through the second mouth( <- ).There is a 1 in 1000 chance that the new alien will be a queen.So,if the drone lays one egg through the mouth,and the queen lays any number of eggs through the egg sack then whould'nt the phase in the middle allow them to have any number of eggs that can be implanted through the mouth while the egg sack is developing?   8)  .

zen

zen

Also in the novel AVP:Prey it says that in a hive without a queen one of the drones will turn into a queen to save the hive.So if a drone turns into a queen then whoul'nt there be a stage in between?.If there is then i think it should be called a "young queen" stage   8)  .

Ric

Ric

One thing about egg morphing... i just "effin" hated it... turning a victim into an egg? FFS! Dont get me wrong.. that was one creepy scene in the director's cut of the first one.. but this new development makes much more sense than that one... one question though.. would egg morhping produce new drones or simply new facehuggers? Those "eggs" were too big for a facehugger!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed