Alien: Covenant Home Releases (UK)

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 12, 2017, 10:00:22 AM

Author
Alien: Covenant Home Releases (UK) (Read 15,431 times)

Russ840

Russ840

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 20, 2017, 04:28:44 PM
No. Just confirmed on Twitter that he wasn't doing either this or Blade Runner.

Did he do the extras for Blade Runner the final cut ?

Corporal Hicks

Think he did most of the Blade Runner editions. But I'm not sure.

Russ840

Russ840

I am pretty gutted that he is not doing Covenants Home release.  :'(

Jenga

Jenga

Sorry for those not in the blu-ray/home video know but who is this "CDL" and why is it sad he's not working on the BR Covenant or Blade Runner home video releases?

zoidy

zoidy

I've no idea what this discussion is about either

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Russ840 on May 20, 2017, 07:28:47 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 20, 2017, 04:28:44 PM
No. Just confirmed on Twitter that he wasn't doing either this or Blade Runner.

Did he do the extras for Blade Runner the final cut ?

He did the Blade Runner Final Cut itself (in collaboration with Scott). He was also the producer of the Dangerous Days documentary and all the other bonus features.

Quote from: Jenga on May 20, 2017, 07:54:43 PM
Sorry for those not in the blu-ray/home video know but who is this "CDL" and why is it sad he's not working on the BR Covenant or Blade Runner home video releases?

Cdl = Charles de Lauzirika. He did the making-of documentaries and extras for the Alien Quadrilogy/Anthology as well as the Furious Gods documentary for Prometheus. He is also the man behind the Alien 3: Assembly Cut. It's sad because his work is incredibly in-depth. detailed, interesting and thorough. It was done with real passion for the subject.

MnTd

MnTd

Oh no! No CDL is VERY sad! I look just as forward to his awesome 3+ hour documentaries as the
actual films themselves, I wonder WHY he is not involved?

And I hope to God Ridley does a director's cut of COVENANT... Not a bunch of outtakes like with
PROMETHEUS but an actual new cut.

Captain Dallas at Thedus

Captain Dallas at Thedus

This is an off-world colony mutiny by a single sociopathic skin job!

Jenga

Jenga

Thank you Eighth Passenger for the detailed info about Charles de Lauzirika!

Whiskeybrewer

Well I shall be getting the DVD and Blu-ray of this lol. well the blu-ray version with the most extras anyway

Corporal Hicks

http://steelbookpro.fr/2017/06/28/alien-covenant-un-steelbook-exclu-filmarena/#.WVO03N-CRl8.twitter

QuoteWhile the Fox will release a single steelbook all over the world, filmarena has managed to get an exclusive steelbook for " Alien Covenant ". The back side is identical to the international one, but the front and the inside are different .

I just wanna know special features.  :'(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

QuoteTerrifying start to the day with this guy, who turned up at the office brandishing alien foetus jelly cakes and #AlienCovenant on Blu-ray

https://twitter.com/totalfilm/status/909719138440007681

QuoteIn the postbag today: some #AlienCovenant embryos. Not our usual postman though. The new guy is a lot more slobbery than usual.

https://twitter.com/empiremagazine/status/909731544184606720

Wish we had actual offices.  :laugh:

Russ840

Russ840

I just picked up my Blu Ray copy and it comes with a digital download code so if anyone would like it, PM me and its yours. First come first serve.

So no one wants it ?  ???

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed