Peacemaker (Suicide Squad Spin-off)

Started by ace3g, Sep 23, 2020, 04:46:18 PM

Author
Peacemaker (Suicide Squad Spin-off) (Read 5,393 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Spoiler
Show me the cow.
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Annnnnd watched today's.

Yeah. There hasn't been another superhero show operating at even close to this level. God...

Spoiler
The opening flashback scene, Murn's death, Peacemaker's final confrontation with his father, Eagly's injury and Peacemaker's crisis afterwards... heartbreaking moment after heartbreaking moment after heartbreaking moment. Then there's Adebayo's dilemma, her relationship with the team, Peacemaker recognizing himself for what he is and pushing himself beyond that... There isn't a more earnest, soulful, heartfelt show of this ilk out there. That it is so crass and vulgar on the exterior, to mask itself just the way Christopher Smith does, just makes the beating heart underneath so much more resonant. Gunn and team, you've done it again.

And don't get me started on the beautiful, beautiful Cow.
[close]

KiramidHead

Finally caught up with this show over the past few days, and it's great. Who knew Cena had this performance in him?

KiramidHead

Excellent finale.

Spoiler
"Go f**k a fish!" :laugh:
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

What a lovely finale.

chrisr232007

This show is one of the best I have seen in a long time. 10/10 from me. John Cena was down right amazing!

ace3g

Nightmare Asylum

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

This scene absolutely killed me...

:laugh:

KiramidHead

Cena apparently went nuts with that and threw out way more names than he was supposed to. :laugh:

I wonder if there's an outtake where the says Vince McMahon. ;D

ace3g

ace3g

featurette.

Nightmare Asylum

https://twitter.com/jamesgunn/status/1528414761355841536

Excellent. Would love to have this up on the shelf, alongside The Suicide Squad's 4K release.

KiramidHead

I want Snowflame in Season 2.  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed