Fangoria, anyone?

Started by SiL, Oct 17, 2007, 05:40:23 AM

Author
Fangoria, anyone? (Read 34,844 times)

Master

Master

I admit that I am enemy of Predaliens design and I would like it to look like combination of those three:

But I would not survive the Predalien who actually uses technology. To far Fox, just to far.

pmaz11

pmaz11

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 17, 2007, 09:47:11 PM
QuoteThere are no tubes or car parts, just swirls and seams.
Maybe there are some shots in the movie that really shows us the detail, maybe its more biomechanical then we think.
And there is a shot in the trailers where we see the predator extending his wristblades and we see the predaliens leg, it looks very biomech.

Yeh this shot-

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

The chestburster disappoints me now that the image is clear. Subtlety is an element these films have been missing for some time. The cowl doesn't leave anything for the imagination.

The facehugger...well, the jury's still out on that. If it's a redesign, I don't really mind it. My sole complaints are on the way it make them look so loose and the pink vaginal parts being as overdone as the chestburster.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: PatrinAVP11 on Oct 17, 2007, 09:55:08 PM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 17, 2007, 09:47:11 PM
QuoteThere are no tubes or car parts, just swirls and seams.
Maybe there are some shots in the movie that really shows us the detail, maybe its more biomechanical then we think.
And there is a shot in the trailers where we see the predator extending his wristblades and we see the predaliens leg, it looks very biomech.

Yeh this shot-
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/3471/avpregreen100107wmvhighgl9.jpg
The leg looks very biomech in that shot.
It´s atleast something that they did for the biomech look.

vehtam

vehtam

biomechanical predalien should look like that

however i like Chet very much  ;)

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: vehtam on Oct 17, 2007, 10:28:04 PM
biomechanical predalien should look like that

http://www.monsterz.net/pmc/topnewspic/Predalien2006_7_s.jpg

however i like Chet very much  ;)
Well actually it looks a lot like this, especially the mandibles and mouth area.
The dreads are different, but on the same place as in the movie.

Hybrid

Hybrid

well I don't really see a huge change in the chestburster, and the chestburster we saw in the trailer, the green band trailer, in the sewer? I think it looked really good, kinda like the first movie Alien one. Fangoria might have gotten a bad picture of the chestburster, and same thing with the facehugger, it might just be a bad picture, but I do like the new darker coloring on it, I hopt its not to dark, and the flesh color dosn't really seem needed. but I wouldn't be so quick to judge untill we see it.
I think that picture looks a little too much like an alien, it should have a different skin tone, but it still a good looking predalien, And I for one have loved what I've seen of the predalien so far, I think it looks fantastic, bigger and just over all more nastier looking, I love the shot in the green band trailer of it roaring and throwing his arms back, its such a great shot ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SiL on Oct 17, 2007, 08:58:24 PM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 17, 2007, 08:51:09 PM
Thats true, but there must be something good about the current producer, i mean that guy did predator.
That guy also said Earth was best for AvP.

In the end it was a pretty hollow victory re the PredAlien. It still looks like ass.

That guy is also producing Sims The Movie. 'Nuff said.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Hey, the saturation in the hugger pick is high.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

^Ya...I agree.

"Oh, the Sims is such a great game, it would make a great movie...about people...doing...stuff.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 17, 2007, 10:00:40 PM
The leg looks very biomech in that shot.
No, no it doesn't.

It's swirls. You want a biomech leg?

That's a biomech leg. Tubes and car parts and all sorts of mechanical bits, not freaking swirls. Even the ribbed section you can see very faintly on the leg is wrong.

Highland

Highland

nice, very nice....

Like the thinness of it, the new ones are too bulky

Axlotl

Axlotl

Actually, if you look at the pink bit on the hugger, you can see its to the side of the hugger's spine. On the other side of the spine, you can see the edge of a digit. This hugger has 9 fingers.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Ya, the Predalien leg doesn't look biomechanical to me.

echobbase79

echobbase79

The Predalien is more reptile hence Fox wanting more Predator in the creature.

I love those original Alien suit shots.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed