TEASER TRAILER is here / Release Date is August 5

Started by skhellter, May 16, 2022, 01:17:21 PM

Author
TEASER TRAILER is here / Release Date is August 5 (Read 22,323 times)

Doomofman

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on May 16, 2022, 03:12:44 PMAt thirty two seconds you can see the Predator on the right side of the frame.
I don't think there's anything there other than the source of the laser, I don't even think there's a camouflage effect happening there

Clubroot

Clubroot

Finally  ;D

Vrastal

im interested. it seems fun and i could be wrong but there was a book following the same basic premise that i enjoyed

Kailem

Quote from: Doomofman on May 16, 2022, 03:15:00 PM
Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on May 16, 2022, 03:12:44 PMAt thirty two seconds you can see the Predator on the right side of the frame.
I don't think there's anything there other than the source of the laser, I don't even think there's a camouflage effect happening there

There's a zoomed-in screencap of it on the previous page. It's the shot after the date, the Predator is not-so-clearly visible.

Doomofman

Quote from: Kailem on May 16, 2022, 03:40:57 PM
Quote from: Doomofman on May 16, 2022, 03:15:00 PM

There's a zoomed-in screencap of it on the previous page. It's the shot after the date, the Predator is not-so-clearly visible.
Ah so 37 seconds not 32

Highland

Already better than The Predator.

Not much to get your teeth into, but I like the colour pallet. Need to see more. 

The Shuriken

426Buddy

Decent teaser, I'm interested but very cautious. It's all going to come down to the performance of the leads I think.

I'm fully prepared for another ADI predator but I hope I'm pleasantly surprised.

Whos_Nick

so far the like to dislike ratio on youtube seems mixed
As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.

The Shuriken

Is this movie going to have all its dialogue in Comanche? Since they're committed about the portrayal and accuracy. I think that would be pretty cool.

Darkness

I was wondering if they were going to be speaking English too or if there were going to be subtitles.

Yeah, I liked the teaser. I think it will be very different to anything we've seen before.

Xiggz456

f**k yes! I absolutely love how this trailer is short, sweet and really doesn't spoil a thing! Oh man I'm hyped right now!!!

Kradan

Quote from: Whos_Nick on May 16, 2022, 05:18:34 PMso far the like to dislike ratio on youtube seems mixed

Wait, how can you see dislikes count ?

Kudzu

Kudzu

Quote from: Kailem on May 16, 2022, 01:24:05 PMIt also squashes any doubts that the Predator in this wouldn't be using the plasma caster just because the people he was hunting had more primitive weapons than we've seen before. :P

Kinda feel that in the POV of the Predators, they're so advanced that there's barely a difference between a bow and arrow and a machine gun.

May 16, 2022, 06:18:39 PM

Quote from: Whos_Nick on May 16, 2022, 05:18:34 PMso far the like to dislike ratio on youtube seems mixed

My guess why: "ermgherd non-white woman main character = woke!11" crap

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed