Aliens: Fireteam Elite Catch All

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 09, 2021, 03:26:43 PM

Author
Aliens: Fireteam Elite Catch All (Read 94,805 times)

PAS Spinelli

It says Katanga, Katanga is destroyed, this is likely a new game mode
Or a prequel DLC

Nukiemorph

Yeah being on Katanga, I figured new game mode or more maps for the existing game modes. If that's the case, calling it a "mission" feels a little misleading.

Still Collating...

I hope it's not just a new uninspired map for horde or turret mode. If it's a new mission without the Pathogen and more Aliens, I might get it if it's paid DLC.

Weird they're going with that instead of the planet side colony missions they teased. On their twitter they teased that something big is in the works. So if it's just a map for horde mode, there's probably something bigger in the works still.

It's really sad they haven't announced a Season 2 or anything important yet for the game... 

Nukiemorph

I really wish they'd give us a procedurally-generated game mode set in Pala Station. We haven't seen Pala yet and randomized maps would add replayability.

I'd be satisfied if that were the last thing they released for the game.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

If it's a new free game-mode like the others have been, I wont turn my nose up. I'd prefer a new story campaign but I don't think we should be expecting one. I wouldn't mind a new map for the Horde mode, or the Turrets either.

Quote from: Nukiemorph on Dec 04, 2022, 01:15:21 PMI really wish they'd give us a procedurally-generated game mode set in Pala Station. We haven't seen Pala yet and randomized maps would add replayability.

I'm expecting we'll see a campaign mission there eventually.

Quote from: Still Collating... on Dec 04, 2022, 11:05:23 AMIt's really sad they haven't announced a Season 2 or anything important yet for the game... 

Yeah, I'm a little disappointed about that myself. I really do hate these periods of no communication, as much as I understand there's usually reasons why.

Corporal Hicks

Kailem

Kailem

"Let's just blow it up instead!"

Samhain13

Samhain13

Oh its not dead ?

Stitch

Stitch

It's leaving Game Pass soon

Corporal Hicks

Still Collating...

So this was the "fun AFE news" they mentioned in a tweet. They said they're working on some big stuff for the future. Wonder what that'll be cause this new map was kinda disappointing IMO. Looks good map wise, but already board with it after a few matches. The verticality is nothing special and adds nothing to it.

Waiting on some good non Pathogen DLC if we ever get to that.   

Corporal Hicks

This version is called YearTwo_Version1 or something like that. I'm expecting we'll see a Year 2 roadmap when the next update drops in mid-Jan.

BlueMarsalis79

Corporal Hicks

Immediate thoughts on seeing Shipp moved - "new Shipp related content incoming!!!" That was a cool little video. I'm really looking forward to seeing what they have in store for Year 2.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed