Best Pictures from The Prequels

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 05, 2015, 01:47:35 PM

Author
Best Pictures from The Prequels (Read 125,821 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: DorkiDori on Sep 20, 2018, 11:55:04 PM
^^^ agreed! though the thing that makes me sad about that artwork is its just a reminder of what amazingly morbid and strange direction the films couldve gone...

you know, like those of us hoping that the engineers home planet wouldve been a living Giger painting instead of ancient Rome *rolling eyes*

Twas not Rome, twas Bedrock.

Flintstones! Meet the Flintstones!

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Huggs on Sep 21, 2018, 12:16:06 AM
Quote from: DorkiDori on Sep 20, 2018, 11:55:04 PM
^^^ agreed! though the thing that makes me sad about that artwork is its just a reminder of what amazingly morbid and strange direction the films couldve gone...

you know, like those of us hoping that the engineers home planet wouldve been a living Giger painting instead of ancient Rome *rolling eyes*

Twas not Rome, twas Bedrock.

Flintstones! Meet the Flintstones!

Aye, this is Rome.

This on the other hand looks like Captain Caveman's home.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Crazy Shrimp on Sep 21, 2018, 12:31:27 AM

This on the other hand looks like Captain Caveman's home.

https://i.imgur.com/lLUtqAm.jpg

Looks like work, in the half hour before I open the store.  :D

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: The Old One on Sep 20, 2018, 09:14:06 PM

I'm partial to this rendition by Dejan Jovanovic.

I dream with the day in which this wonderful piece it's not just fan-fic but an accurate representation of actual lore.  :'(

The Old One

The Old One

He does beautiful work, & I share the sentiment.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

BishopShouldGo

Now that is gorgeous.

Immortan Jonesy

Corporal Hicks

I wish that "pyramid" had been more like the Harkonnen castle artwork. I'm still disappointed about the lack of actual biomechanical detailing and style. Glad it made it in in some fashion, though.

Necronomicon II

Necronomicon II

I think the biomechanical styling will reach its zenith with David's evolution, if we ever see it. Was nice seeing the ribbed corridors back in the Juggernaut in Covenant, however brief. I like the idea of David replicating/growing the bones and vertebrae sampled from the colonists/embryos in cryo and decorating his jugg or cavern with them, creating biomech/bone cathedrals on his planet. A man can dream...

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 09, 2019, 09:27:54 AM
I wish that "pyramid" had been more like the Harkonnen castle artwork. I'm still disappointed about the lack of actual biomechanical detailing and style. Glad it made it in in some fashion, though.

As the prequel stuff gets more and more biomechanical in design as David continues to tinker, let David grow a Castle Harkonnen evocative of what he saw on LV-223 but more in the style of Giger's original Dune artwork.

Necronomicon II

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 12, 2019, 01:37:39 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 09, 2019, 09:27:54 AM

As the prequel stuff gets more and more biomechanical in design as David continues to tinker, let David grow a Castle Harkonnen evocative of what he saw on LV-223 but more in the style of Giger's original Dune artwork.

Das it Nightmare, das it.

Corporal Hicks

That's perfectly fine by me!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed