AvP The Ultimate Showdown DVD Set

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 24, 2007, 07:44:32 PM

Author
AvP The Ultimate Showdown DVD Set (Read 16,864 times)

Krisjohn

Krisjohn

*fetches the Google cache of the page*  Holy Carp! A$350 !?  I paid A$50-something for my Quadrilogy box set.  I'd love to know how the five extra discs and silly plastic models justify the other A$300.

zen

zen

They should make 3 more trailers,1 about the Wolf,and they need to play the music from P1/P2.The 2nd should be about the aliens,and they should play the music from A1/A2 and last but not least they've got to make a trailer for the humans and play the music from AVP    ;D     ;D  .That whould be awesome!!!   ;D     ;D  .

Krisjohn

Krisjohn

Last I heard (read) about AvP-R HorrorClix, the position was that there weren't going to be enough potential new and distinctly different models to make it worth doing.  :(  I still hold out hope though.

zen

zen

WO,$350 bucks!?!?!.Thats insane!!!.i saw the quadrilogy for $69.95,the unrated AVP for $24.95 and the collectors edition of P1 for $24.95.And the SE P2 for $19.95!.And my toys look better then those....things!!.Who are these guys trying to kid!?!?!   >:(     >:(  .

zen

zen

All i want is a U.Wolf,a U.Predalien and a few dozen drones.Plus an LE Choppers figure.That whould be sweet!.

The Big Bad Wolf Inc

The Big Bad Wolf Inc

How many dvds do fox need to realease? i mean ive got all the alien & pred films ive got just the normally version's with the original covers (which i wanted) dont buy too much shit! they making money off suckers! lol  This nu dvd sucks...what a waste of £ / $

predatorrudy

predatorrudy

i agree, i already have the Alien Quad and i only have the Pred 1   and you're guys right, why earn so much money if i am only saving up for something more important. There's no room for me to put this new dvd anywhere.. anyway!

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

That sounds awesome.

ALIEN WARRIOR

ALIEN WARRIOR

i agree with you zen about what you said about the predators and the aliens being equally match and i have all the aliens and predator movies on dvd and i'm not going go out and get that since the figures of that box set looks dorky. i love the alien and predator movies and been a huge fan of them for about 17 years and already i have 21 dvds based on them why should we go out and buy something we already have in our alien and predator dvd collection. i have the first dvd set of alien movies, then the quad, both different dvd covers of predator and predator 2 and the alien vs predator orginal verison and the unrated dvd of alien vs predator.

ALIEN WARRIOR

ALIEN WARRIOR

i also hate it when someone puts out a newer verison of movies on dvd and the person already has it already why should we spent over so much money for dvds that already gotten before but now days they make newers ones feels like every month seems like. agree?

Bio Mech Hunter

I agree with you, Xenomorphine. The "preds are god" angle" is getting way over the top now. This has been going on for years and enough's enough. Stick to the films, stick to canon.   ::)    This set would potentially kick some serious ass for the newer fans, but with all the rehashes (without any of the substantially deleted material some of the films had) and the advent of another cheap collectible. As for us long time fans who already have these releases, Fox just doesn't really seem motivated enough to make it worth our while. *sighs*

chrisr232007

Dont like the action figures the aliens blood is like the predator which is stupid

The Chibi Kiriyama

This is so stupid. I already have the Quadrilogy and if I wanted the Pred movies I'd buy the collection for that.  The only way they'd tempt me to buy is if they had footage of Fincher telling Fox to **** themselves.

YAUJTA

YAUJTA

i had all the dvds, then the quadrilodgy and special ed's came out so.... i got all them, and now this! theres no way im doin that again

Sgt.Torque Reikan

"This isn't very good for fans of the franchises. We already have all the movies, and the ones we don't have special editions of would be a waste spending loads of cash on the others just to get a crappy toy."   ditto

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed