Old school predator (Spoiler)

Started by Milan, Mar 19, 2010, 12:40:27 PM

Author
Old school predator (Spoiler) (Read 56,091 times)

Milan

Milan

Quote from: Adey on Mar 21, 2010, 06:20:32 PM
true and pussyface was a little eager to blow himself up wasn't he so perhaps preds aren't honourable at all, there are just some that follow certain rules whilst on the hunt rules that can change from individual/clan to individual/clan, also the type of hunt.

Well, try too see things from his point of view, I'll give it a shot...

The Predator returns to his "safe house" for a little snack, once he's there he hears a noise that alarms him...
He toggles his vision modes and to his surprise he sees people there, they are searching the place, searching for him, they have been tracking him. Stalking him, just like he stalks his...prey.
He realises that hunter has become the hunted...he was the prey.
This is where he starts dieing, on the inside.

He have to turn the situation around, quickly, he must regain the role off the hunter again, the situation alone is serious, it's a matter of life or death...

He circles around them, no time to take them on one by one, not while they still are tracking him.
He jumps right in the middle of the group, taking them on all at once, fighting to take his role back.
After a few seconds he stands victorious, he is just about to relax, let the whole thing sink in...
Suddenly Harrigan, the prey he was stalking jumps in guns blazing.
Oh my god...he was being followed by his prey, he's still hunted...Again the right of life was stolen from him, again he's the prey...but he's a hunter...how can this be? WHY!!!

After a brief fight he's knocked unconscious by blasts from Harrigans shotgun, as he wakes up he realises that Harrigan have taken off his mask...it's insulting, that's something he is suppose to do, just before he claims his selected trophy, the grand prize, the ticket that will allow him to live through one more hunt. Cause he's smarter, stronger, superior on all accounts... he is Yautja, he is the hunter.
And this Harrigan...this prey, is...is humiliating him...
He is going to make him pay for that...he's going to make him suffer, Harrigan makes a run for the roof, last chance to take back the role, last chance to fix this mess, this sentence of doom, forget the gear, Harrigan must not get away.
He rushes after him, at the roof top he throws his spear at him but he might have missed...
this is all going to hell...did he miss?
Have the situation gone too far, beyond repair? What would the elder do? he thinks...
And before he can figure anything out he gets tackled and falls, he manage to grab Harrigan by his arm,
but this is to much...there is no repair...he lost not only the role of the hunter, but his equipment too, how will the elder and his clan mates judge him...he must fix it, he activates his wristbomb...he must fix it,
all off it, Harrigan, the gear left behind...ALL.
Then Harrigan cuts his arm, cuts it off with his own weapon, a hunters weapon and disarming the bomb.
He falls and manages to get some control, he crashes through the wall...
a brief moment of peace, a moment of time to think about what to do next...he's in no condition to fight, he must take care off himself, just enough so that he may return to the ship...
There are gear left behind, he lost his wristbomb but if he reaches the ship and informs the others there may still be a way to set things right, to take back what was lost.
His life doesn't matter...getting to the ship alive does, once he's there then his life is at the hands of the elder...

This is more or less how I take what is going on...

Too many things went wrong in the slaughter house for this young overconfident hunter.
It destroyed him, he saw himself as the prey.
The fight wasn't over but in his mind it was, he gave up and activated his wristbomb.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Thank you for showing exactly what Pussyface was, a young, inexperienced hunter.

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

Well. The hunter in p2 killed all the humans you depict as who have become the new hunters. They were definitely, but just for those minutes the hunter saw through their trap. Than they were dead.
And he could have collected the gear he left behind before chasing Harrigan, if that'd be the matter. No the matter was to get the beloved prey, the dangerous human he was looking for. What you epict as a humiliating process, I see as a fight. I think you mix the over confidence the hunter had in the end with his normal combat behaviour. And I think preds are really sure they can become the prey, since they are looking for creatures that are able to change the hunter-hunted condition. They wouldn' t think imo omg, I'm hunted, what'll happen now. Anyway, I know it's just how you see it, I just said my opinion. I think he saw he didn't measured his chances right, and he was sure he'll die. With the end of what you've written I partially agree.

QuoteThank you for showing exactly what Pussyface was, a young, inexperienced hunter.

He wasn't too experienced imo.

Milan

Milan

Quote from: 08yeyinde on Mar 22, 2010, 10:24:32 AM
Well. The hunter in p2 killed all the humans you depict as who have become the new hunters. They were definitely, but just for those minutes the hunter saw through their trap. Than they were dead.

Well, Pussyface and his race aren't ordinary big game hunters, you must remember that they kill themselves if they accept that they don't own the role of the hunter, they are fanatic when it comes to hunting.

And the thing is with fanatics is that they have lost their sense of logic.
Some of them believe in a god who can within the blink off an eye eliminate the whole world with a big wave if he felt like it, still they think that the same god is in great NEED of their HELP with blowing up 4 dudes in a Coffey shop.

How can I explain this in a proper way?...

It's like a fanatic Muslim finding out that he'll been served pig for the last week and he enjoyed each meal until he found out what it was. And to ad insult to injury the non Muslim chief who served him the pig claims that he ain't no real Muslim the way he loved it, he even heard him when he ask for more, and saw him when he licked the plates clean...
For any Muslim this is a really ugly situation, it's not against their rules if the one eating didn't know about it, but it doesn't change the fact that they will feel very disgusted and guilty, they might even have liked the taste of the meat from something they reffer as a dirty animal but for one that is a fanatic, well, it's pure dread man, pure dread. It's a nightmare.
It doesn't matter how long it took him to finish the meal, the damage have already been done when he enjoyed the first bite.

Oh, just to clarify, all Muslims aren't fanatics, very, very few are.
Saying that all Muslims are fanatics is very stupid, it's like saying that all Christians were Crusaders.

QuoteAnd he could have collected the gear he left behind before chasing Harrigan, if that'd be the matter. No the matter was to get the beloved prey, the dangerous human he was looking for.

Well, you have to take in the situation the predator was in, the gear didn't matter cause picking up the gear could have given Harrigan the chance to get away. And if Harrigan got away then the Predator would be in a situation, were he as prey, have been followed, attacked, shot unconscious, examined and attacked again in a maneuver who would let the hunter( Harrigan) retreat and restart his attempt in tracking, locating and kill the prey(Pussyace).
It would left the Predator in the role of the prey, and it's bad, very bad.
No, Pussyface must be in the role of the hunter when stalking and killing his prey.
And many things went wrong in the slaughter house so he was in a rush, he didn't think.
He went after the only thing that would make things right, he went after Harrigan. Killing Harrigan would give him the status of a hunter back, cause at that moment he was struggling to regain it.

At that moment he was the rageing humiliated fanatic trying to kill the chief for tricking him into eating pig...

QuoteWhat you epict as a humiliating process, I see as a fight. I think you mix the over confidence the hunter had in the end with his normal combat behaviour. And I think preds are really sure they can become the prey, since they are looking for creatures that are able to change the hunter-hunted condition.

Sure, they think that they can become the prey...that's why they have their wristbomb.
And the creatures they look for ain't ones who are able to change the hunter-hunted condition, only one is known for being able to do that, it's the Xenomorph, the Alien.
That's why they call it the ULTIMATE prey. What they are looking for is prey able and willing to put up a fight, or more simply, who are able too defend themselves.
With Anytime we learned that the Hunter would try to kill himself if he was conscious enough too admit defeat.
With Pussyface we learned that the Hunter would try to kill himself if he admitted that the tables have been turned during a hunt. He wasn't as beaten up as anytime, not even near, but still he activated his wristbomb. Falling from the roof would not kill him, if he would let go on Harrigans arm he would be able too retreat and start over from the current situation. Him hanging there wasn't the motive behind him activating the wristbomb, it was all the stuff that happened from the time he entered the slaughterhouse, his safehouse, til Harrigan jumped him from behind on the roof top.
Finding "Pussyface"s motive for activating the wristbomb is alittlebit trickier than "Anytimes".

QuoteThey wouldn' t think imo omg, I'm hunted, what'll happen now.

They need to think like this to be able to survive the situations they put themselves in, for them to be able to go on one more hunt. They are after the thrill of the hunt...
Being scared doesn't make one a pussy or a coward, it how you react to that emotion, it's your actions that define you. I think they get scared all off the time, and I think they love it, it's like the ultimate reward that can come from a hunt. That's why they do it the way they do it.
Being overconfident ain't that same thing as one having big hairy balls, each at the size of Tito Ortiz's head. Being overconfident is trying to make yourself and your opponent believe that you have it.

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

QuoteAnd the thing is with fanatics is that they have lost their sense of logic.
First disagreement, I don't see them as fanatics. They  have strict standards, not necessarily rules (yeah, laws too im), but somekind of self respect and self proving. That's not fanatism. This is the purpose of their life as I see. Again, not fanatism.

QuoteHow can I explain this in a proper way?...
According to my upper opinion it's not needed. I see your point, but I still don't agree. What makes them fanatics in those movies.

QuoteWell, you have to take in the situation the predator was in, the gear didn't matter cause picking up the gear could have given Harrigan the chance to get away. And if Harrigan got away then the Predator would be in a situation, were he as prey, have been followed, attacked, shot unconscious, examined and attacked again in a maneuver who would let the hunter( Harrigan) retreat and restart his attempt in tracking, locating and kill the prey(Pussyace).
No, Pussyface must be in the role of the hunter when stalking and killing his prey.
And many things went wrong in the slaughter house so he was in a rush, he didn't think.
He went after the only thing that would make things right, he went after Harrigan. Killing Harrigan would give him the status of a hunter back, cause at that moment he was struggling to regain it.

At that moment he was the rageing humiliated fanatic trying to kill the chief for tricking him into eating pig...

Not fanatism again. Purpose of life and clouded sense of reason are two different things (here I must add, I don't doubt there are fanatics in their rows, it's a characteristic whic they may have). You see the whole hunter-hunted as some concrete, carved in stone thing, which doesn't change in every minute! Harrigen gave up his role as a hunter when he tried to escape. The pursuing pred was the hunter again (and this whole changed in the movie in many, many cases). And he knew it. The escape of Harrigen wouldn't mean anything, he could've found him just like he did before. Again, he was the hunter then, and he thought Harrigan won't change it. He was wrong. And I pointed that out just because you mentioned it as something really important. Since the pred though he'll win, I don't think it was important for him.

QuoteFalling from the roof would not kill him
Very important thing, and I disagree. I think he would've died if he'd fallen from there. He was in a desperate situation. I agree, wrist bomb is activated when they realise they have been defeated, and there's no way to change the situation. But during the whole hunt those situations can be changed. Anytime. Everything is a potential prey. I think preds, who live to hunt know this, so they won't be surprised, won't fear just because something they knew would happen really came true.

And another thing to this one:
QuoteFinding "Pussyface"s motive for activating the wristbomb is alittlebit trickier than "Anytimes".
Logically I have to disagree, according to my upper sentences.

Sure, they think that they can become the prey...that's why they have their wristbomb.
As I said, in my opinion the wrist bomb is for situations where hunter-hunted roles cannot be changed. Again, those two things change. Constantly. For this reason it's pointless to use any weapons. Those are to ensure, one will remain the hunter. The wrist bomb is a last resort for the hunter. (Imo: because he wants to destroy the technology he has, and he ultimately admits death, and that he has lost the fight. Destroying the opponent is not the purpose imo).

QuoteAnd the creatures they look for ain't ones who are able to change the hunter-hunted condition, only one is known for being able to do that, it's the Xenomorph, the Alien.

Wrong. Endings of the original movies. Again, please.
Also I think hunting for those who can change that position is the one thing that makes them different from big game hunters, simple killers. This way you contradict with your first statement in my opinion (with which (
Quotearen't ordinary big game hunters
) I agree). If you think they are just in for an easy kill when they are not for xenos, that statement is false.
And xenos are definitely not the ultimate prey. Avp lines say that, but I think for a species that dedicates its life for hunting and looking for challenge, there's nothing like 'ultimate prey'.

QuoteThey need to think like this to be able to survive the situations they put themselves in, for them to be able to go on one more hunt. They are after the thrill of the hunt...
Sometimes they are surprised. But I can only repeat myself, about something obvious like the changing of the side of the hunter or hunted I don't think they would be surprised about.

QuoteBeing scared doesn't make one a pussy or a coward, it how you react to that emotion, it's your actions that define you. I think they get scared all off the time, and I think they love it, it's like the ultimate reward that can come from a hunt. That's why they do it the way they do it.

I can't agree more. But this case I still don't think, it would be the case. I'm not saying preds never get scared, of course they do. But not in situations like this, since it wasn't even sudden. And again, imo it's obvious for them.

QuoteBeing overconfident ain't that same thing as one having big hairy balls, each at the size of Tito Ortiz's head. Being overconfident is trying to make yourself and your opponent believe that you have it.
Still serves the same purpose. And a very good hunter can't afford it if it wants to live. Like this neither preds in the movies were good in the end. but just in the end, not during the whole. When they forgot about how changeable the situation they are in is, in that very moment they are defeated.

Okay, so this is a huge wall of script, sorry for that. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with your idea, it fascinates me :) I just wanted to explain what I thought. That's all.

Milan

Milan

Quote from: 08yeyinde on Mar 22, 2010, 11:43:35 PM
QuoteAnd the thing is with fanatics is that they have lost their sense of logic.
First disagreement, I don't see them as fanatics. They  have strict standards, not necessarily rules (yeah, laws too im), but somekind of self respect and self proving. That's not fanatism. This is the purpose of their life as I see. Again, not fanatism.

Well, this is a big game hunter who commit sueside if he can bring back the trophy from his selected target.
So in other words, hunting is a big deal for them, it's a matter of life or death on more than one level.
Collecting that trophy is a way for them to continue their life, one failed hunt and they end it.
I must say that they do have a fanatic approach towards big game hunting.
But on the other hand, when ppl's stocks started falling not so long ago then some of them committed sueside, I wouldn't call these ppl fanatics but I would dare to say that they identified themselves with it,
and when they lost value of their stocks, it was like they lost their reason to live.

QuoteHow can I explain this in a proper way
According to my upper opinion it's not needed. I see your point, but I still don't agree. What makes them fanatics in those movies.?

The motives behind activating their wristbombs...
If they hunted for just for sport, then they wouldn't commit sueside if they felt like that they had a bad hunt, that things didn't go their way or that they were losing.

They seem to have rules, a twisted code of honor, the elder giving Harrigan a gift after he killed Pussyface,
that gift was Harrigans trophy...a gift from the elder that let him see the next day...it's was a gift of "life".
Until the next time they go to earth, then he's game, a highly valued prey for them to hunt down.

QuoteWell, you have to take in the situation the predator was in, the gear didn't matter cause picking up the gear could have given Harrigan the chance to get away. And if Harrigan got away then the Predator would be in a situation, were he as prey, have been followed, attacked, shot unconscious, examined and attacked again in a maneuver who would let the hunter( Harrigan) retreat and restart his attempt in tracking, locating and kill the prey(Pussyace).

Not fanatism again. Purpose of life and clouded sense of reason are two different things (here I must add, I don't doubt there are fanatics in their rows, it's a characteristic whic they may have). You see the whole hunter-hunted as some concrete, carved in stone thing, which doesn't change in every minute!

That's the thing about fanatism, it is a carved in stone thing, it's not suppose to change...
That's why I think of them as fanatics cause they are ready to die and take you with em, if they lose the role of the hunter to the prey.

QuoteHarrigen gave up his role as a hunter when he tried to escape. The pursuing pred was the hunter again (and this whole changed in the movie in many, many cases). And he knew it. The escape of Harrigen wouldn't mean anything, he could've found him just like he did before. Again, he was the hunter then, and he thought Harrigan won't change it. He was wrong. And I pointed that out just because you mentioned it as something really important. Since the pred though he'll win, I don't think it was important for him.

Harrigan did the same thing the Predator is known to do, the Hunter uses "Hit and Run" tactics.
And Harrigan attacked Pussyface on the roof top and before that he sought the Predator out, the Predator didn't know how he found him, only that he was being hunted and found...
The Predator could only change this by killing Harrigan before he escaped, that fight have to end with Harrigan dying in order for the Predator to assume the Hunter role, not Harrigan escaping.

QuoteFalling from the roof would not kill him
Very important thing, and I disagree. I think he would've died if he'd fallen from there. He was in a desperate situation. I agree, wrist bomb is activated when they realise they have been defeated, and there's no way to change the situation.

Well, I think that if anytime would have wanted to he could jump down from that roof top to the ground to kill a target standing there. Or he could have bounced from the wall.
If he landed on his head that might have killed him, but I don't see that happening. they seem to be pretty good jumpers...
And why active the wristbomb just because he's hanging from a roof top?
Why not put your clawed feet into the wall for support and pull yourself up?
Kill Harrigan and call it the day...it's easy.
He must have know that you can pull yourself up when hanging from a ledge, fall and die ain't the only option.

As I said, in my opinion the wrist bomb is for situations where hunter-hunted roles cannot be changed. Again, those two things change. Constantly.

It doesn't make sense, "Anytime" was dying, so that's picture perfect. There was no going back.
"Pussyface" was hanging from a roof top, all he had to do was to pull him self up.
But he activated his wristbomb instead...
Why activate the wristbomb if the roles change, constantly, and it's ok?

QuoteAnd the creatures they look for ain't ones who are able to change the hunter-hunted condition, only one is known for being able to do that, it's the Xenomorph, the Alien.

Wrong. Endings of the original movies. Again, please.
Also I think hunting for those who can change that position is the one thing that makes them different from big game hunters, simple killers. This way you contradict with your first statement in my opinion (with which (
Quotearen't ordinary big game hunters
) I agree). If you think they are just in for an easy kill when they are not for xenos, that statement is false.
And xenos are definitely not the ultimate prey. Avp lines say that, but I think for a species that dedicates its life for hunting and looking for challenge, there's nothing like 'ultimate prey'.

Big game is prey who can hurt or kill the hunter, a duck ain't big game, but a lion or a bear is.
The hunter puts himself in danger while hunting big game.
Predators are big game hunters, for one to qualify as big game you have to be able to hurt it or kill it.
Xenos are the ultimate prey because they are extremely difficult and dangerous to hunt, as hunters they are equal if not better, but the Predators would never give the title "Hunter" to any other species but theirs, that's why they are viewed as the ultimate prey, it's the highest level of respect given to another species.

And to clarify things...

The Alien skull in Predator 2 didn't make path for the AvP comics, they were released before the movie.

The guy playing Pussyface was explaining that Pussyface was a douche, he even refereed him as a "Bad blood", you'll have to read the comics to understand what a bad blood, unblooded, young blood and blooded Predator is, cause they don't talk about it in the movies.
Like some movies have zombies in them but we won't hear the characters call them zombies...
...but they're still zombies.

A bad blood is a Predator who breaks the code...
All predators live by the code.
A bad blood is viewed as game for other Predators.
Breaking the code is always punishable by death.
Killing while cloaked is against the code and punishable by death if the Predator gets caught doing it.

QuoteOkay, so this is a huge wall of script, sorry for that. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with your idea, it fascinates me :) I just wanted to explain what I thought. That's all.

No, problems. I don't mind it.
I actually like it...only wish that my English was better, so that I could explain stuff better.

Sylizar

Sylizar

QuoteKilling while cloaked is against the code and punishable by death if the Predator gets caught doing it.

That's pretty stupid. Anytime did that numerous times, as did Pussyface.

Veteran Warrior

Quote from: Sylizar on Mar 23, 2010, 02:59:08 AM
QuoteKilling while cloaked is against the code and punishable by death if the Predator gets caught doing it.

Yes they did, In P2, pussyface killed all but one jamaican cloaked in the columian apartment.  And Anytime took out everyone from arnie's team cloaked too as i recall

Milan

Milan

Quote from: Sylizar on Mar 23, 2010, 02:59:08 AM

Well, they are allowed to kill while being cloaked while their presence is known, or if someone is in their way while they are going in for the kill of their selected target.
Like the train scene, everyone with a gun standing between "lone ranger" and "Pussyface" can be killed while being cloaked.

It's all in the code.
And most the code is based of Anytimes actions in the movie.

Here it is...

Rule 5. Never kill while cloaked.
It is very dishonorable for a Hunter to kill
prey while he is cloaked. It ignores all laws of
fair and honorable hunting, and giving
the prey a fighting chance. A Predator
who is discovered doing this is usually
banished from the Clan, and is
considered fair game for other Hunters.
The only exception with this is to
"remove" anything standing between the
Hunter and his prey, or if a creature
attacks the Hunter that he is not
Hunting.

QuoteYes they did, In P2, pussyface killed all but one jamaican cloaked in the columian apartment.  And Anytime took out everyone from arnie's team cloaked too as i recall

Pussyface could do that without it being seen as a crime, he can claim that the last one was the targeted prey. The other ones where just ppl in his way, and some of them was even trying to hurt him.
Anytime made his presence known to Dutch and his team, so it would be a "fair" and "honorable" fight,
And he picked them off one by one, he too can fall back on the exception to that rule...
maybe that's why they go after a group of prey, easier to hunt that way, lesser risk of breaking the code.

Doomofman

Doomofman

There's no code ffs.... Did you ever see any mention of a 'code' in the movies? NO so stop talking about it because it doesn't exist in the movie universe

Milan

Milan

Quote from: Doomofman on Mar 23, 2010, 03:41:34 AM
There's no code ffs.... Did you ever see any mention of a 'code' in the movies? NO so stop talking about it because it doesn't exist in the movie universe

Who of all the characters would or could mention it in the movies?

And if the actor who played Pussy-face use the word "Bad-blood" when he is describing what kind of Predator he is playing, then I see the code as very present in the movie universe.
You can't be a bad-blood without breaking the code, so there has to be a code to break if one would play a bad-blood.
No code          =  No bad-blood
No bad-blood   =  No Pussyface
No Pussyface   =  No Predator 2

I see BSP and his team as bad-bloods...
They seem to fit the description pretty well...

Doomofman

Doomofman

But the actor that played Pussyface didn't say Bad Blood.... Seriously... There's no god damn code outside of the comics and maybe the games... THEY DONT APPLY TO THE MOVIE UNIVERSE... How many times does it have to be said... The bad blood thing? Yeah that's from the bloody comics as well... How hard is it for people to understand that the only thing that applies to the movies are the 2 movies? And in this case JUST THE FIRST MOVIE as RR has been very vocal about this being a follow up to P1...

If you want to talk honor code nonsense go to the general Predator forum as it has nothing to with Predators the movie...

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

There's nothing in the comics that state, or show, that Pred has to decloak to kill.

And the only reason it's in the video games is to take some of the advantage of being cloaked away.

Otherwise, people would stay cloaked and use the plasma caster the whole game.

This whole "code" crap he's talking about is just that...crap and non-canon.

That's some made up fanboy bs found around the net.

Adey

Adey

the reason they commit suicide with a bomb is so that human scientists dont use them in experiments and dont reverse engineer their tech, its nothing to do with honor and also when pussyface killed the jamaicans he didn't let them know he was there cos he killed the first one from the rafters whilst cloaked the guy didn't even see him, and when he killed scorpio's guys he jumped through the skylight still cloaked and when he killed hawkins he was cloaked and never showed himself physically or even just his presence, he took hawkins out with no warning at all, the only thing about why they hunt thats mentioned in the films, is the sport concept like dutch and keys said he's on safari, the lions, the tigers, the bears, oh my! "keys" Tropies thats the game isnt it keys?"harrigan" your the lion and this is his jungle."keys" please dont bring comic crap into these discussions, cos most people think they're rubbish.oh and yautja is comic also, and xenopredators is game, we are talking movies here so quote movies.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Adey on Mar 23, 2010, 05:38:18 AM
the reason they commit suicide with a bomb is so that human scientists dont use them in experiments and dont reverse engineer their tech

Actually its because they're really a bunch of intergalactic assholes. The only time i've ever wanted to hear the thoughts of a Pred is right after Pussyface failed to commit suicide. "Damn, that dude just owned me... How am I ever gonna explain this to the guys!"

To be serious I agree with you. Going strictly by what is in the movies they are not honorable. They just have some basic guidelines. No Preggers chicks, no unarmed folks, no kids. Everybody else is fair game. Basically they want able-bodied men with some kind of a weapon...Thats it. They couldnt give two predo-farts about honor, or respect. They're hunting us.  Just like hunters. They want to shoot the bucks.

The only instances where anything even close to an honor-based society is hinted at, and its easily explained the other way... The end of Predator Man-to-Man. and the Elder at the end of Predator 2. Both of these instances came simply be linked back to being sporting. Dutch put up a good fight, and Anytime wanted to savour the kill. Hunters have similar mentalities, savouring the moment. Harrigan and the Elder... Well hey, PF failed. Elder has to hand it to Harrigan for that. Its just being a fair sport. It wasnt the Elder's hunt, it wasnt any of the other Predator's hunt.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed