Recent posts

Alien-Predator Literature / Re: Alien - Colony War
Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 04:28:20 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Today at 09:47:54 AMI've still not decided on whether or not to do a podcast review on this. I'm feeling a severe lack of enthusiasm at the minute.

Podcast, but I recommend drinking heavily first.  Let the F-bombs flow.
I hope this "season" is more than two or three episodes.
Prey / Re: TEASER TRAILER is here / R...
Last post by Doomofman - Today at 03:42:04 PM
Quote from: Kailem on Today at 03:40:57 PM
Quote from: Doomofman on Today at 03:15:00 PM
Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Today at 03:12:44 PMAt thirty two seconds you can see the Predator on the right side of the frame.
I don't think there's anything there other than the source of the laser, I don't even think there's a camouflage effect happening there

There's a zoomed-in screencap of it on the previous page. It's the shot after the date, the Predator is not-so-clearly visible.
Ah so 37 seconds not 32
Last post by Kailem - Today at 03:40:57 PM
Quote from: Doomofman on Today at 03:15:00 PM
Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Today at 03:12:44 PMAt thirty two seconds you can see the Predator on the right side of the frame.
I don't think there's anything there other than the source of the laser, I don't even think there's a camouflage effect happening there

There's a zoomed-in screencap of it on the previous page. It's the shot after the date, the Predator is not-so-clearly visible.
Last post by Vrastal - Today at 03:40:43 PM
im interested. it seems fun and i could be wrong but there was a book following the same basic premise that i enjoyed
Last post by Clubroot - Today at 03:30:38 PM
Finally  ;D
Last post by Doomofman - Today at 03:15:00 PM
Last post by BlueMarsalis79 - Today at 03:12:44 PM
At thirty two seconds you can see the Predator on the right side of the frame.
Last post by LSL - Today at 03:07:03 PM
I like what I see. Tense and short as a teaser should be
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed