DH Announces Alien: Rescue (Amanda Ripley’s Story Continues)

Started by Ultramorph, Feb 20, 2019, 04:32:00 PM

Author
DH Announces Alien: Rescue (Amanda Ripley’s Story Continues) (Read 42,982 times)

426Buddy

That first cover is amazing, love it.

The Old One

The Old One

The default cover is "Run" esque.

426Buddy

I like the run poster myslef. I actually won an AvPGalaxy contest for a large theater sized version of the poster. I got it framed and have it hanging on my wall.

The comic cover is similar but I think its actually much better than the poster that probably inspired it.

On a side note, the Conestoga-class light assault carrier sure gets around lol. So overly used in the EU :laugh:

The Old One

The Old One

Yeah, it's a irritation.

The Conestoga Class vessel utilisation is conventional? Yes.

But the iconography is prosaic now, the William Gibson treatment adaptation's a notorious offender.

Still Collating...

Both covers are awesome IMO, but I'm literally in love with first one. Breathtaking! Titan, take note...

Perfect-Organism

I gave up on these comics half-way through Defiance.  I might buy the TPBs.

Nostromo

Nostromo

Quote from: Kradan on Feb 26, 2019, 11:11:17 PM
Even if it was well-planed before for the sake of what these things have started to come out right now and with so small breaks between them?

So you're mad because there's new Alien content coming out to fast?

Scratches head until it hurts.

Quote from: SM on Feb 26, 2019, 11:24:43 PM
Exactly.  Comics are supposed to come out at regular intervals.  DH have often had a rep for missing deadlines, but it seems they're fairly on track at the moment.

Exactly.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 22, 2019, 12:39:35 PM
June solicitations are in. http://www.firstcomicsnews.com/dark-horse-comics-june-2019-solicitations/

I love the cover!

Awesome cover!!!

As usual, variant is some artistic nonsense.

Kradan

Cover resembles Covenant poster. Not saying it's bad thing though.

Drukathi

Great cover. Style looks like Prometheus: Omega. Very detailed and realistic!

Local Trouble

No sign of the skull.  Approved.

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 24, 2019, 05:45:54 AM
No sign of the skull.  Approved.

Fixed it for you.  :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Oh man, that's perfect. I'm gonna have that printed off and have RidgeTop drop round to give you a framed copy, Local.

TheSailingRabbit

I think it's a sign of a good day when Hicks's mischievously evil side comes out.

Samhain13

SM

SM

Quote from: 426Buddy on Mar 22, 2019, 04:04:40 PM
I like the run poster myslef. I actually won an AvPGalaxy contest for a large theater sized version of the poster. I got it framed and have it hanging on my wall.

The comic cover is similar but I think its actually much better than the poster that probably inspired it.

On a side note, the Conestoga-class light assault carrier sure gets around lol. So overly used in the EU :laugh:

I pointed out to the Powers That Be that it's probably too early for Conestogas and a slight variation would show it's not the same ship class.

My powers are weak.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed