Get A Closer Look At The Predator in New Still!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 10, 2018, 05:41:31 PM

Author
Get A Closer Look At The Predator in New Still! (Read 18,157 times)

BigDaddyJohn

Proper lighting, finished details in finished film, etc etc etc etc etc

PredBabe

Yeah I think it's the lighting because there is a sheen to Captured's skin in the trailers (and Upgrade's).

Corporal Hicks

Loving the vein details inside the mandibles. There's still some sheen to it but yeah, on-set photography isn't really taken with consideration to how the actual on-screen photography is gonna look but I genuinely really love this still!

yautjapet

A few days late to this thread since I was on vacation but I love him, I think he looks great, I love the eyes and expression. I still dislike the textured dreads but as far as the face goes, I'm a fan.

Wysps

I'm still debating on the dreads.  A part of me likes the it, but at the same time the texture makes it look too much like actual hair.  I'm thinking this may be secondary to some genetic altering (since if I remember correctly he's supposed to be beefed up to a certain extent) and not the "new look". 

skull-splitter

I prefer the bumpy but smoother dreads I guess. This seems a bit over designed.

The Cruentus

Quote from: Kevcom on Aug 10, 2018, 06:53:06 PM
Studio ADI have redeemed themselves after the AVP films

They didn't need redeeming. The director is the one who makes the decisions, and ADI has to follow them. Also because of the small budget, suits from Resurrection had to be reused. I'm sure if time and money allowed, they would have built better Alien suits instead.

SyntaX

Looks good!

Actually looks like a Predator instead of the floppy-mouths in AvP. Never understood why people want a carbon copy of the Predator from P1.

von

Quote from: SyntaX on Aug 14, 2018, 08:50:24 AM
Looks good!

Actually looks like a Predator instead of the floppy-mouths in AvP. Never understood why people want a carbon copy of the Predator from P1.

haha i guess he was the benchmark. like the Brad Pitt of Predators perhaps? XD everyone seems to want Predators to have that identical P1 head/face design (i can understand why, it's the definitive look that first impressed us), but i'm all for variety and some individuality (just not too much)!

Xan21

But this is a complete carbon copy of the predator 1... the predators in P2 at least had more subtle changes (face structure and skinpattern wise, longer dreads, ornaments)

von

Quote from: Xan21 on Aug 14, 2018, 09:35:54 AM
But this is a complete carbon copy of the predator 1... the predators in P2 at least had more subtle changes (face structure and skinpattern wise, longer dreads, ornaments)

completely disagree with first statement. completely agree with second statement.

HumanPredator

HumanPredator

Hmmm...compared to the original this one looks too plastic...where is the slimy effect...or was the original sweating lol.

OpenMaw

Quote from: HumanPredator on Aug 14, 2018, 02:13:20 PM
Hmmm...compared to the original this one looks too plastic...where is the slimy effect...or was the original sweating lol.

Again, ADi doesn't like to moisturize their Predators for some reason.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed