EXCLUSIVE: Prometheus finishes shooting at Pinewood

Started by Darkoo, Aug 08, 2011, 05:18:41 PM

Author
EXCLUSIVE: Prometheus finishes shooting at Pinewood (Read 28,512 times)

Darkoo

Darkoo

QuoteEarlier this year we learned that the Prometheus film crew would be occupying most of the stages at Pinewood Studios in England until July before moving on to shoot on location.

Today an anonymous reader sent me a handful of photos showing sets being torn down and props thrown away, proving that Prometheus has now finished filming at Pinewood Studios.
My source says a lot of the props were marked 'Morocco', so a wild guess would be that that's where they are now as filming in Iceland has finished.

One photo that stands out in particular is the one below showing an airlock door from the side. The prop is marked 'Magellan mess deck', which indicates that there may be more than one human space ship present in Prometheus. We've heard earlier that one of the ships is named Prometheus.
(Click on any of the images below to zoom in)

Exclusive photos:
http://www.alienprequelnews.com/2011/08/exclusive-prometheus-finishes-shooting.html

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Star charts on the floor that are discovered by the company which leads to the expedition.  Calling it.

bobby brown

So they are shooting in morocco now?

Berserker Pred

ME WANT PROMETHEUS.

BUGZ

God this looks incredible!!!!

Bri

Valaquen

C'mon, June 2012. C'mon!!

locusta

Deeply hope that Giger can release another film-Artbook! Or at least there will be a Prometheus Artbook.

Ash 937

Anyone else here getting tired of the fuzzy pics?  I'm ready for a trailer now.

maddriver

They sure made a mess there  ::)

Sharp Sticks

The Nostromo's interior designer keeps getting work. That poor, sad old future-man.

I'd say it makes me warm and fuzzy inside to see life-sized Giger constructs being done again, but, well. Giger.

Marr

Anyone counting the days yet?

Valaquen

I remember seeing footage of the original ALIEN set being torn down post-filming. It was quite heartbreaking to see the derelict walls tumble down!

ThisBethesdaSea

Magellan Mess Deck. Hmmmm. Is there a ship called The Magellan?

frankaster

man i'm so happy, in this dark ages of green screen and cgi, only ridley scott can bring back practical props and scenery... we may have lost Cameron, but Scott it's our last hope, whatever this movie is about aliens or something else

Infected

Maybe Scott made us crazy by saying the ship is called Prometheus and so on making us on a false track to follow.
Or maybe Magellan is the name of the first ship that went in and Prometheus will go after i mean you just cant send a ship in to space and nothing they must have a reason and Magellan may be the reason. therefor having a big cast with great names and split them in two and you have two crews like Ben foster humping Guy pearce in front of a Jockey ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed