Aliens: Fireteam Elite Catch All

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 09, 2021, 03:26:43 PM

Author
Aliens: Fireteam Elite Catch All (Read 94,767 times)

BlueMarsalis79

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Neooooooooooooooooooooooo

I was right with my datamines, never doubt me again smh

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

My babies <3

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Nice, seems like we're finally getting some new campaign goodness. Interesting to see the pathogen creatures and the xenomorphs will seemingly be enemies as what we could have seen in Covenant. Also that white spore-ridden hive makes me curious...

Scott Conover

Hoping for some Engineers to fight 🤞

StanSwitek

StanSwitek

Bring on more Prometheus material, and more pathogen creatures, it would tie in well with the overarching story in the recent novels.
On a related note, I hope this brings in more PS4 players because the last few times I've tried to play I haven't even been able to get a coop game going, I assume from lack of players. Which is sad because I had fun with the game at launch. I even drove to Best Buy on release day and grabbed one. But it seems the playerbase has now vamoosed. Is there a higher playbase on PC? If so I might consider getting it for PC.

Corporal Hicks

So chuffed to see it looks like the Neomorphs are coming! I am genuinely excited for that!

blubby

blubby

im getting predalien vibes from the teaser... anyway wont matter without players i cant play the game so...

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: blubby on Jun 08, 2022, 09:42:31 AMim getting predalien vibes from the teaser... anyway wont matter without players i cant play the game so...

I don't think I've played a single run with matchmaking, always found it pretty easy to find a friend or two to play it with.

In any case, there's typically an activity spike around when new content drops, and hopefully they'll finally add the crossplay they said they were looking to implement.

RidgeTop

judge death

Finally, now we get some content that will make me play the game again, more lore, more story and missions :D Weapons skins and decorations dont interest me at all.

PAS Spinelli

NEOOOOSSS

Seems like we won't have a human Neo?
I see the "runner" and "gorilla" one I found in the files, but no "classic" Covenant Neo

StanSwitek

I like the new art with the neomorphs surrounding the marines. I wonder if this will be a paid full fledged DLC?

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Jun 09, 2022, 05:15:33 PMNEOOOOSSS

Seems like we won't have a human Neo?
I see the "runner" and "gorilla" one I found in the files, but no "classic" Covenant Neo

I was saying this on Discord actually, they could be Neomorphs from other hosts. I'd forgot there'd been specific ones in the datamines.

I think that's pretty cool, but I wonder how it's going to be handled story-wise. It's like the Deacon's birth, the Neomorphs had a very specific path to creation.

BlueMarsalis79

I will be mildly upset if we get no human born ones.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed