VFXWorld AvPR Article

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 30, 2007, 05:32:14 PM

Author
VFXWorld AvPR Article (Read 19,222 times)

Deco

Deco

God this movie was trash

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

Deco, cud u answer my question above? no.39

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Colin, Are you guys planning to make a lighten and extended DVD for A V P R some day?

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Alot of ppl here who hate and HAVE to give reasons really suck. It seems like there forcing ppl who like it to hate it. It also seems like most of the wanna-be critics just read the bad reviews and use what they said against it. Making us seem like there smart enough to think of that all on there own. AVPR was a great movie. What makes me laugh are the ppl that talk about how bad it is to compare AVPR to the old ones. Lol  Some one even had to beat someone who was a fan of the comics and say what they like is crap. Are you kidding? lol thats funny. He just had to beat the person to that. Now all of you who hate are calling yourselfs the true fans. Lol and your also acting like Alien and Predator are the only movies ever made. I think the ones that like it are the true fans. Wouldn't true fans like anything alien and predator casue they respect it so much? No? Well I guess I'm the only person who respescts anything Alien, Predator made huh?  You hatters make me sick....laugh too lol You all think you know stuff. Atlest I'm not going around telling ppl what I think is a fact.

SamWieszKto

SamWieszKto

This movie was so bad. Only 90 minutes. Look at "Aliens" -Directors Cut version (160 minutes of great movie) -at least they have some characters out there. Second film about Aliens still kick ass.  BTW: I think that AVP1 was great. AVP2 maybe will be better if someone do some more sequences and awesome special effects in fighting scenes. Damn 3 years of waiting for the sequel goes for a waste.  Please do not film AVP3. It cant be good if the first 2 movies was so bad.

SHREK

SHREK

@ GORT PRED : now if evryone loved this movie for example say ppl like me, Deco and Axlot all said this was a great movie then you wouldnt say that we didnt no what we are talkin about,   i dont h8 the movie, i couldnt wait for it to come out, but im also going to be honest.....it was pretty bad, and the vast majority of fans who have seen it also agree...

bueee

bueee

SamWieszKto  aliens and predators are NOT about "fights", you moron.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

@ SHREK: Now if everyone loved it, then I would have nothing bad to say now would I. I didn't say everyone doesn’t know what there talking about. I was just talking about the ppl that hate this thing like they have to. Like there's nothing out there to hate. There plenty out there to hate. Like Bush, or The Dark Knight. We all remember AVPR is coming out with an Unrated DVD and it’s meant to be longer right? I do. I was just talking about how funny it is to have these ppl run around seeming like there forcing even ppl who like it to hate it. That’s funny and a lil cruel to me. That’s like you showing me your fav movie. You love it. You keep on talking about it and talking about it. And you get the chance to show me and I'm laughing threw it. I'm talking threw it. I'm telling how much I think you were joking about how good it is. YOU DON"T DO THAT! Unless you’re an asshole. And I’ve seen a lot on here. I don’t force ppl to love, like or hate movies I love like or hate. I just hate when ppl go around doing that, and just repeating what they read in a review. There all happy and that critics agree with them. They can’t stop bitching. Stop bitching. I find it funny that ppl that hate it still come here to talk about how much they hate it. You all have friends (I hope so) to talk about how much you hate it with.

Joker

Joker

Shrek, I agree with Gort. I love this movie. Who gives a f**k what ppl think. So fans don't like it. So critics don't like it. I do. I'm not allowed to tell ppl (who like it) that I love it.

bueeee

bueeee

"I find it funny that ppl that hate it still come here to talk about how much they hate it."  oh, "he finds it funny". so stop smoking marihuana, enough of reasonless fun for you.   who will tell people what to think about the movie? you? heh.

Joker

Joker

Who here is a TRUE fan and likes it or loves it?!?!?!?!?!!?  I love it.   And bueee, it is all about fights if it's Aliens VS Predator. Thats all I want atlest. In stand alone movies, I want what Aliens and Predator gave us. But if there in one movie together, then all I want is to watch them kill eachother.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

bueee? What the hell crawled in your mom and f**ked her so bad that you have to think I smoke. I don't do that stuff. I never saw you on here telling ppl what to do. So whats your problom?

AVPR!!!!!

AVPR!!!!!

bueee! Your a lil fag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Everyone here is a fag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

atomic punk

atomic punk

yah,some say they are fans but they hate the movie.i myself thaught it could have been much much better.on that note hay collin when is avp-3 gonna come out?love the@##@ng wolf pred.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

To ATOMIC PUNK: Yeah I know. I hate it when ppl do that. "I'm a fan, but Aliens Vs Predator Requiem sucked" Durrrrr duhhhhh....EHRRRRR!!!! lol  And I have the same ques Collin. When's AVP3!?!?!  Wolf Pred was the best Pred out there

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed