Alien Anthology Egg (Sideshow Collectibles)

Started by Darkness, Feb 14, 2020, 11:33:30 AM

Author
Alien Anthology Egg (Sideshow Collectibles) (Read 15,529 times)

Darkness

What might be one of the best bargains I've ever got on ebay, I present the Alien Anthology Egg from Sideshow Collectibles. Retailed for about £100 when it was released. Managed to get it for £28 plus postage. It lights up and all the Alien Anthology discs are hidden away in the base. I always wanted that Alien Egg money box which I could never find. This definitely surpasses it.

Corporal Hicks

How's it look in person? I was never too impressed with the pictures I saw.

Darkness

It's the same sort of material as the money boxes and they look pretty good.

I always wanted that big Xenomorph head from the Quadrilogy. 

Corporal Hicks

The money boxes are kinda soft though?

Darkness

Yeah, so is this. It's like a moulded rubbery plastic.

Elmazalman

I had this in mint condition up until about one year ago. I decided to open it, not being impressed with it, I gave the Alien & egg statue away but kept the discs and the fold-out packaging - very handy and easy to get at for reference.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Darkness on Feb 14, 2020, 01:06:07 PM
Yeah, so is this. It's like a moulded rubbery plastic.

Ah! That might explain why it never looked quite right to me. I always thought of it was a bit more solid. Glad you dig it though. I love the money boxes. I think they're fantastic value.

Completely agree about wanting that Quadrilogy head, though. One day.

StrangeShape

Wow that IS a bargain. How did you get it at this price? Anytjing damaged or missing?

Darkness

No, everything is in excellent condition. They appear to be going for a lot more now on ebay and mine is still boxed.

Stitch

Quote from: Darkness on Feb 14, 2020, 12:39:59 PM
I always wanted that big Xenomorph head from the Quadrilogy.
Same here. Not cheap, though!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed