Started by SonOfTheDark, Jan 15, 2007, 04:54:02 PM

Author
First image (Read 23,749 times)

Harry72

Harry72

Quote from: Darkness on Jan 16, 2007, 10:06:05 AM
How did you get it in such high-res?

I am a graphicnoob. The picture is from Fox. :D

Yes locusta. The fansites must stick together.

Darkness

Darkness

It's very good. Very well detailed. But what's a matter with the alien's hands/claws? It looks strange.

Harry72

Harry72

Quote from: Darkness on Jan 16, 2007, 10:23:54 AM
It's very good. Very well detailed. But what's a matter with the alien's hands/claws? It looks strange.

Yes - looks like raptorclaws.  :o

locusta

locusta

I guess it´s depending of the angel. I can´t accept an singel-fingered bug!!  >:(

AtR

AtR

Quote from: locusta on Jan 16, 2007, 10:32:35 AM
I guess it´s depending of the angel. I can´t accept an singel-fingered bug!!  >:(
Even as long as it will keep killing stuff fast with no remorse? :P

locusta

locusta

Quote from: AtR on Jan 16, 2007, 11:09:25 AM

You´re right AtR, the killing is the most important subject, the way the other.

BTW, I´ve done a quick retouching of the picture. Maybe that´s the way it will look like in the movie. Just an idea.

AtR

AtR

If they are in the sewers then it looks kind of bright-ish but it still looks cool.

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Quote from: locusta on Jan 16, 2007, 12:25:10 PM
Quote from: AtR on Jan 16, 2007, 11:09:25 AM

You´re right AtR, the killing is the most important subject, the way the other.

BTW, I´ve done a quick retouching of the picture. Maybe that´s the way it will look like in the movie. Just an idea.

Nice job, spotted that:

The alien has got a yellow blob on its hand. You can't see it in the original, but you can in this version.

The Predator has to some markings on it's helmet, three diagonal lines on the mouth guard, and a marking on the forehead of the alien, which can only be spotted on this version.

The shoulder cannon does not look like it is this Predator's. It looks like it is in the background, belonging to another. More than one Predator?

More Edited Versions:

By jimmylace:

By O'Malley:

By Me - Can See Skulls and More Detail:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Ultimate Predator on Jan 16, 2007, 03:12:59 PM
The Predator has to some markings on it's helmet, three diagonal lines on the mouth guard, and a marking on the forehead of the alien, which can only be spotted on this version.

Predator: Battle damage?
Alien: Maybe it's been tagged or something. Like...you know how they tag whales?

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 16, 2007, 04:34:52 PM
Quote from: The Ultimate Predator on Jan 16, 2007, 03:12:59 PM

Predator: Battle damage?
Alien: Maybe it's been tagged or something. Like...you know how they tag whales?

Maybe the three lines on the mouth, but not on the forehead.

Good idea.

Hardass Predator

Hardass Predator

looks great the alien looks amazing and the pred is def back to its roots, one thing i would change though....... the predator's lower mandibles and chin are slightly coming out of the helmet like it did in avp 1, which i wasnt to big of a fan of, the helmet should cover almost every inch of the face like it did in pred 1 and 2, but other than that, this movie looks very promising

SonOfTheDark

SonOfTheDark

The pictures are available in different sizes on the press server ;)

Poncho

Poncho

What a pic!  :o

Thanks all for sharing on here! This is the premier website of all things Alien & Predator! 8)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SonOfTheDark on Jan 16, 2007, 07:19:32 PM
The pictures are available in different sizes on the press server ;)

So you had a choice?

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

The yellow blob on the aliens hand looks like a lens flare to me... but i may be wrong... I do enough photography that i can tell lense flare when I see it... but that one is kinda tough but still looks like one to me...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed