Darkness

Darkness

Yeah, get with the times.   ;)

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

my blood iz really bumping now lol

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Can't believe I missed this one. Why did no-one say anything on the forums?

Darkness

Darkness

It was on IMDB. That's as far as it went.

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

I noticed the Predator's shoulder cannon seems to be back to its' normal size and design.  :) It's hard to tell but from the look of the Predator's arms, it look a LOT more lithe and graceful than the ones from AvP1  ;D

SiL

SiL

Yeah, it's clearly not one of the beefed-up sumo wrestlers from AvP.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Oh man, I go away from my computer for a sec and an image apears, i love it, cant wait for more  ;D the predator looks like the one from PREDATOR 2/

predpant

predpant

i wonder if this was the pic the bro's actually wanted to be released  ;)

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I dont know, ask Corprol Hicks  ;D

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

I also thought it had a hint of the Predator 2 enviro helmet when I first seen it.

warhawk05

warhawk05

I wonder what the tri-star gadget attached to his chest strap does? Maybe a new throwing star? The tips look hollow like maybe blades or spikes could pop out of it.

Harry72

Harry72

Picture in High Resolution 1400 x 933 from Fox: Directlink to the Pic on AliensVsPredator.de.

Awesome Detailwork. Respect. Alien with Raptorclaws ?  ;D

live78

live78

it seems that the predator is back to the first movie looks great so far hopes the trailer is out soon... And thanks for a great site.. Sorry if my english is bad but its not my main language

Darkness

Darkness

How did you get it in such high-res?

locusta

locusta

Haha!! Great Harry!! Yeah, I guess we Germans have some to offer too. Pic looks incredible.  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed