Prey Vinyl Soundtrack!

Started by Cosmic Incubation, May 23, 2023, 06:13:46 PM

Author
Prey Vinyl Soundtrack! (Read 4,311 times)

Cosmic Incubation

Cosmic Incubation

Fangoria shows first look at the Mondo vinyl for the Prey soundtrack.
There will be an exclusive edition for the Texas Frightmare Weekend horror convention that can only be bought in-person at the convention (pictured above). It will be a \500 pressed-on 140g glow-in-the-dark vinyl with triple foldout glow-in-the-dark jacket. (Im actually attending Texas Frightmare this weekend so I'm definitely gonna try and snag this!)

and there will also be a standard edition that can be bought online (below)

Link to full article here

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

What a cover. Unf.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Cosmic Incubation on May 23, 2023, 06:13:46 PM

Fangoria shows first look at the Mondo vinyl for the Prey soundtrack.
There will be an exclusive edition for the Texas Frightmare Weekend horror convention that can only be bought in-person at the convention (pictured above). It will be a \500 pressed-on 140g glow-in-the-dark vinyl with triple foldout glow-in-the-dark jacket. (Im actually attending Texas Frightmare this weekend so I'm definitely gonna try and snag this!)

and there will also be a standard edition that can be bought online (below)

Link to full article here

Came here to post this myself!

I'm actually partial to the standard version, I like that green glow!

https://twitter.com/mikes_monsters/status/1661083215363473408?s=46&t=_UkEryu2c2UmLOQcQ5K4SA

Cosmic Incubation

Cosmic Incubation

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on May 23, 2023, 07:00:24 PMCame here to post this myself!

https://twitter.com/mikes_monsters/status/1661083215363473408?s=46&t=_UkEryu2c2UmLOQcQ5K4SA

I think the article says the glow version is the Texas Frightmare exclusive actually!

I definitely prefer the glow version too, but either way I'm probably gonna try and pick it up when I go! I'm only going Saturday & Sunday so hopefully it doesn't sell out before then (fingers crossed). Would be cool to get signed by Amber Midthunder, Dakota Beavers and Dane DiLiegro since they're gonna be there too.

QuoteTexas Frightmare Weekend event edition of 500 pressed-on 140g glow-in-the-dark vinyl with triple foldout glow-in-the-dark jacket.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Cosmic Incubation on May 23, 2023, 07:18:33 PM
Quote from: Mike's Monsters on May 23, 2023, 07:00:24 PMCame here to post this myself!

I think the article says the glow version is the Texas Frightmare exclusive actually!

I definitely prefer the glow version too, but either way I'm probably gonna try and pick it up when I go! I'm only going Saturday & Sunday so hopefully it doesn't sell out before then (fingers crossed). Would be cool to get signed by Amber Midthunder, Dakota Beavers and Dane DiLiegro since they're gonna be there too.

QuoteTexas Frightmare Weekend event edition of 500 pressed-on 140g glow-in-the-dark vinyl with triple foldout glow-in-the-dark jacket.

Yep! I got them backwards! Bummer I can't get the glow version, but happy to have it on vinyl regardless.

Cosmic Incubation

Cosmic Incubation

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on May 23, 2023, 07:22:51 PMhappy to have it on vinyl regardless.

Same here! I've kinda slowed down on my vinyl collection lately. But it's a good soundtrack for a good movie, so I'll be happy to have it if I can get it!

Preydator

Preydator

The cover is stunning!

Jealous of those who'll get the exclusive edition, the glow and artwork inside are amazing.

Fox0030

Fox0030

Are there any news about a blu-ray release?

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Fox0030 on May 25, 2023, 09:38:14 AMAre there any news about a blu-ray release?

Not yet.

Marauder

Marauder

It's killing me that the glow in the dark version isn't being released online. LOOK AT IT  :'(

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Yet, still not CD.

Titus

Titus

Forgettable score really. Cant remember a single piece. Stick with Alan Silvestri.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Absolutely disagree there. It was just another solid part of the film IMHO. I loved the way Silvestri's theme was subtly woven in the score.

Ops Officer Jackson

Ops Officer Jackson

Yeah cool lovely. Please give us the movie on blu-ray.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Standard version drops online this Wednesday. The glow in the dark version was an exclusive to Texas Frightmare last weekend.

https://twitter.com/mondonews/status/1663228776145207327?s=46&t=_UkEryu2c2UmLOQcQ5K4SA

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed