The Valkyrie Rides Into Predator: Hunting Grounds!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 16, 2021, 04:15:52 PM

Author
The Valkyrie Rides Into Predator: Hunting Grounds! (Read 6,970 times)

Samhain13

Before the last update I only had 1 mythic, then opened some dozens while waiting to play as the Valkyrie and it went up to 5, then I bought 1000 lockers and left it opening over the night with an autoclicker program, now I'm just missing 1 mythic, I got 10 and was told its 11.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Samhain13 on Feb 18, 2021, 02:20:28 PM
Before the last update I only had 1 mythic, then opened some dozens while waiting to play as the Valkyrie and it went up to 5

Wow, that quick?

Quotethen I bought 1000 lockers and left it opening over the night with an autoclicker program, now I'm just missing 1 mythic, I got 10 and was told its 11.

Autoclicker?

No such option for me on the Ps4Pro I think. I have to open them the old fashioned way.  :-\

Samhain13

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 18, 2021, 02:25:11 PM
Wow, that quick?

Pretty much.  :)

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 18, 2021, 02:25:11 PM
Autoclicker?

https://i.gifer.com/C5Jp.gif

No such option for me on the Ps4Pro I think. I have to open them the old fashioned way.  :-\

Oh forgot you aren't on PC. Can't you put something to hold the button of the controller down?

Voodoo Magic

I don't think so. I'll have to double check but I believe you have to release and press again.

Kailem

Kailem

I had one skull and three mythic trophies before the update, now over the last two nights I've gotten the other two skulls are four more mythics. Think the only ones I still need now are the flintlock, ottoman dagger, spartan spear and the tomahawk.

Mr.Turok

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 17, 2021, 02:42:39 PM
Quote from: Mr.Turok on Feb 16, 2021, 09:41:56 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 16, 2021, 04:39:25 PM
The low gravity customization sounds fun.

Hopefully we can actually select maps and favorite missions in those customization tools!

And the Valkyrie Predator? I can't wait to try her out!

But WTF Illfonic! What happened to getting this gal? I've been looking forward to her for months!!!!

Its not off the table that we might get her at the end of the month. There is usually two patches/downloads every month after all.

Not two paid DLC's in one month though. :-[

Unless she is free like how the Elder came in with an increased level cap as a stealth surprise. I don't think Illfonic will just put her there and not follow up with it without incurring the wrath of the community. They can be very vocal about things, which is both positive and a negative.

Plus, there also the chance that they say f**k it, two paid DLCs in one month cuz we can. If thats the case, I'm a buy both Isabelle and Valkyrie in one go. 

If they do hold out tho, it will actually be the first that I will get really mad cuz I've been looking forward to this myself too.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 19, 2021, 12:29:07 AM
https://i.imgur.com/GYUuqgW.gif

https://twitter.com/FnVoodooMagic/status/1362555333684699137? :)

Congrats! I opened approx 100 last night and got a coyote skull and an Ottoman dagger. My first two trophies.  ;D

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 19, 2021, 11:49:44 AM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 19, 2021, 12:29:07 AM
https://i.imgur.com/GYUuqgW.gif

https://twitter.com/FnVoodooMagic/status/1362555333684699137? :)

Congrats! I opened approx 100 last night and got a coyote skull and an Ottoman dagger. My first two trophies.  ;D

Noice! What a change an update can make, right? I believe I've opened approximately 1,200 field lockers and made 100k in Veritanium to boot. Crazy.

Kailem

The flint has also been unlocked!

Got that, the tomahawk and the spartan spear last night, so now all I need is the ottoman dagger and I'll have them all! And with twice the veritanium I had to start with too!

Mr.Turok

Glad everyone had their trophies and VT gains when they had the chance. Illfonic caught on to the gold rush and nerfed Field Lockers so now we receive less VTs from duplicates. The increase of chances for rare items and other buffs stayed though so at least thats something. I pour one out for the people who missed out on the gold rush, and a salute to those who gotten your wanted trophies.

Got me a wolf, coyote skull, flintlock, and revolver pistol before the tap was closed. Least I got over a million VTs to get the other trophies but its just not going to be easier anymore lol. 

I want more trophies in the future and the capacity to wear them.

Samhain13

I knew they were gonna do that, it was so broken but at least they broke something that was making us gain something. Good while it lasted, got them all and 1.5 million veritanium.

Voodoo Magic

Definitely was good while it lasted. It shows how somewhat unobtainable the trophies were prior to this though, even the non-mythic skulls which was really odd. To my dismay, higher tier field lockers and goal oriented trophies just never materialized.

RidgeTop

Yeah I suspected that would be adjusted as you could pretty much make infinite money. Made 1.5 million myself and unlocked all the trophies. Glad they kept the better rates at least, there would've been some outrage if they reversed that.

Kailem

Yeah I made about 1.35 million out of it, which was more than twice the amount I had before. But either way I'm glad they just changed the value of the duplicates rather than reduced the drop rate overall, because that's what really would have sucked.

I still need the ottoman dagger to complete my trophy collection, but hopefully I'll get that before too long, unless they've actually stealth nerfed the mythic drop rates and not told anyone.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed