NECA Alien Figure Review

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 27, 2008, 10:25:58 PM

Author
NECA Alien Figure Review (Read 9,204 times)

fishing567

fishing567

i want to get the 18 inch figure

Xenomorph

Xenomorph

I have the smaller version of it, I think I should buy that new one, and why did I have to get bannd from the forum!!   :'(     :'(     :'(  I was a huge AvP, AvPR, Aliens, and predator fan!!!!   :'(     :'(  

Xenomorph

Xenomorph

My 9" one got the hand snapped off my cousin helped me fix it.

andy_07

andy_07

i just got the 18 inch figure today, and i have to say it is amazing!  the detail is beautiful and it is huge!

Xenomorph

Xenomorph

How much is it? By the way can I be, uh I don't how to say it but unbanned? And does anybody know why I was banned?

XENOMORPH ALIENS

XENOMORPH ALIENS

i finally got the 18" figure of the alien from NECA toys and it look so freaking awesome. had a hard time putting the left leg on the alien but it was well worth it!!    ;D     :)     ;)     8)     8)  

mjacobson

mjacobson

I picked up my 18" inch version from my comics guy yesterday. I must say "awesome"! Some joints are super- stiff (one knee, both ankles) and I think the hips will become too loose. I love it anyway. I just have to find room for the bastard. Next week, I pick up the small version.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed