D23 2022 - 20th Century Studios Panel (Sept. 10)

Started by Nightmare Asylum, Sep 04, 2022, 04:58:51 PM

Author
D23 2022 - 20th Century Studios Panel (Sept. 10) (Read 8,623 times)

BlueMarsalis79

I hate and love how much I want all three of the things that Skhellter wrote.

Xenomorphine

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Sep 10, 2022, 09:01:10 PMYou can put it in slow motion yourself, they covered that in an article, you can find it in the thread for Dark Descent.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 11, 2022, 07:08:47 AMThe game will go into slow-motion sometimes to give you the chance to get all your clicks in. I believe one of the recent hands-off demos brought it up.

Well, now I'm in a world of elation that it's doing that (presumably inspired by 'Battlefleet Gothic'), but also simultaneous disappointment, because I can totally envisage a 'Battlestar Galactica Deadlock'-style replay of each mission, where the AI selects cinematic cameras and replays the entire thing in a storytelling style, just like that does.

Tension-filled close-ups, Alien models rising out of the walls in places you don't view while in combat... It really would be a huge selling point if they did it! It's what makes BSGDL such a fun experience.

Xenomrph

Quote from: Kailem on Sep 11, 2022, 02:24:48 PM
Quote from: skhellter on Sep 11, 2022, 01:12:55 PMMichael Bay is doing Predator 2: Part 2 (starring Adrien Brody) (this came out of nowhere.)

"Following the events of Predator 2, The Lost Tribe are about to leave LA when their attention is drawn to the set of Michael Bay's latest movie by the intense amount of explosions and action they see taking place there.

They alter course, landing on the Fox movie lot, and begin to hunt the cast and crew, unaware that the shootouts and pyrotechnics they're witnessing aren't actually real.

Now, Adrien Brody must prepare for the toughest role of his career: surviving this shoot!"

I'd watch it.

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, I think a feature like that would be really cool!

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: skhellter on Sep 11, 2022, 01:12:55 PMRidley is joining Jimbo to do Alien 5. Ridley dropping the actual mic resulted in a ton of audio distortion, almost burst my eardrums.

Kradan

Dang, I wanna be Fasbender's face in that scene

Spoiler
Don't judge me
[close]

Cosmic Incubation

Thanks for the shoutout/credit for the screenshots in the article btw :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed