D23 2022 - 20th Century Studios Panel (Sept. 10)

Started by Nightmare Asylum, Sep 04, 2022, 04:58:51 PM

Author
D23 2022 - 20th Century Studios Panel (Sept. 10) (Read 8,556 times)

skhellter

RIDLEY SCOTT ON STAGE RIGHT NOW

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Oh yeah?

Kailem

I just tuned in and they're talking about armadillos, so I'm guessing that was nothing?

BlueMarsalis79

Oh... Yeah...

Corporal Hicks

Nightmare Asylum

20th Century hasn't gone up yet. Lucasfilm took over an hour, Marvel is still ongoing.

There's only roughly twenty minutes or so left, though. So 20th isn't going to get a huge presence. Would be nice to hear something relevant here, but now at this point with how little time they have, I'm just expecting Avatar: The Way of Water to show some footage.

It really is a shame just how tiny/incidental Fox has become in the wake of the Disney acquisition... Just a sort of footnote after Star Wars/Marvel.

skhellter

Fassbender is at the expo
alongside.. Michael Bay?

Kailem

The prequels are returning, only this time the Pathogen blows up everything it touches.

Nightmare Asylum

This thing is running well past its schedule time and still no sign of 20th Century Studios...

Kailem

They've got a Bob's Burgers thing going now, so I assume it's begun.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Lot of Avatar going on right now.

And done. The Avatar re-release and Avatar: The Way of Water were the entirety of 20th Century Studios' presence.

BlueMarsalis79

f**king gross... Like... ew...

Kailem

Whelp, I guess four seconds of Dark Descent gameplay is all we're getting!

BlueMarsalis79

Jesus Christ f**k Avatar lmao

Nightmare Asylum

I'm all in on the Avatar/James Cameron train personally but it would have been nice to cut back on all of the Marvel/Lucasfilm that ran for well over two hours and give 20th Century Studios a bit more space to exist.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed