D23 2022 - 20th Century Studios Panel (Sept. 10)

Started by Nightmare Asylum, Sep 04, 2022, 04:58:51 PM

Author
D23 2022 - 20th Century Studios Panel (Sept. 10) (Read 8,624 times)

Nightmare Asylum

QuoteStudio Showcase, Day 2: Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, and 20th Century Studios
10:00 am - 12:00 pm PT

Welcome all multiversal, intergalactic, and world-spanning adventurers as Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, and 20th Century Studios preview upcoming titles, including sneak peeks and special guests.

https://d23expo.com/schedule

No telling whether we'll actually be seeing anything about Noah Hawley's or Fede Álvarez's Alien projects, or a potential Prey follow up for that matter, but this definitely seems like an event worth keeping an eye on for sure.

BlueMarsalis79

Thank you NA.  ;D

Komenja

Nice. Would this be strictly film-related stuff, or is there a chance we might get some news of Dark Descent?

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Komenja on Sep 04, 2022, 09:44:46 PMNice. Would this be strictly film-related stuff, or is there a chance we might get some news of Dark Descent?

This panel is going to be strictly film and television based, but Disney is actually doing a video game showcase on September 9th, and Dark Descent is confirmed to be appearing at that.

BlueMarsalis79

Looking forward to both.

Corporal Hicks

Do we know if they're streaming these? I can't recall.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 05, 2022, 10:32:49 AMDo we know if they're streaming these? I can't recall.

The gaming one is. The D23 film/TV panel, as far as I can tell, does not seem to be streaming, unless I'm missing something. I guess following along on Twitter will likely be the best bet there...

Corporal Hicks

Thanks NA. Was too lazy to look it up myself.

Corporal Hicks

Kailem

No Alien VR, and just a tiny, tiny few seconds' worth of Dark Descent.

I really hope they clean the UI up a bit before release, because even in that brief bit of footage that was a lot of text covering the screen.

Cosmic Incubation

Here's some screenshots I got of what little gameplay was shown lol

Also here's a youtube link to the D23 upload

Footage starts around 9:35!

Mike’s Monsters

Was going to come say something about the text too. I'm really looking forward to this. But that video put me off a bit with how much stuff was on the screen. I'll be playing console too, big texty games on consoles throw me off. That HUD was extremely distracting. Hope they tweak it and clean it up a bit because I was feeling overwhelmed from all the things I'd potentially have to look at!

skhellter

That's not as much of an information overload as Final fantasy 14

I don't mind the gameplay of Dark Descent so far. Very interested in it.

Kailem

^^ Is there a game in there somewhere behind that spreadsheet?

Nightmare Asylum

Panel starts in a bit over 20 minutes now. It isn't being livestreamed, but hopefully the official D23 Twitter account updates in real time. If not, I'm sure there will be tons of third party accounts that do.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed