Colin Strause on AvP2 SFX

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 12, 2007, 05:07:55 PM

Author
Colin Strause on AvP2 SFX (Read 13,006 times)

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

SiL, I posted before reading yours...  So, why don't they release the Director's Cut? Oh, I know, to make more money with the DC DVD... Trick question there...  Nevertheless, we're (I'm) drifting from the subject...

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

About the Trailer, it is rumoured that a trailer will be available in July with Die Hard - The Geriatric Returns'... hell, they ended Lethal Weapon BECAUSE Mel was 'getting too old for this', now FOX returns the 50-year old Bruce Willis back...? Didin't they get the hint in Die Hard 3, when we saw a John MClane huffing and puffing with Samuel Jackson...? Well, this is for another forum anyway... so there ya go, a trailer will be available to you ONLY in JULY..:   >:(     >:(     :'(     :'(     :'(  

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

It seems Warner is smarter than FOX... GO WARNER!!!  hey, maybe Warner will eventually buy Fox out and we will have the Alien sequels we deserve, right? Not to mention Predator...  HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

FOX has the characters, WARNER has the know-how, the money and the guts... MATRIX TRILOGY as the best proof of that...  Major Bummer...

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

And, please, DO shut me up !!!!   :D  

Highland

Highland

Yeah, looks like that trailers got you near "mental" status, calm down lad!   :D     I'm just holding onto my sanity, why did we have to start the site up so early!!!......lol

SiL

SiL

Or Fox is making them cut it down because they don't think the DC is as economically viable as it could be.

Newsfop

Newsfop

I can imagine they'd probably bust their loads at something as simple as a splash screen of non-descript effects, some random slogans and some recycled theme music at this point.   :D  

War Wager

War Wager

I dont think fans of these movies are interested in the movie making process. We know what happens anyway! All we want right now is a teaser and a few good pics...

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

They said they were not WASTING money. They did not say they are trying to save money. It's a big difference and remonstrates being professional.  Why do so many people keep on begging for advertising? If they release anything, how much longer would you wait before crying out for somehting else? One week? Two? Perhaps three? Then, if it turns out they didn't edit it right, get a good score or anything else, would you criticise them for spending too much time on promotion and not enough on the film?

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Or demonstrates, even.  :)

War Wager

War Wager

But we should at least get a few more things about the movie. Plus it gives us something talk about, theres been talks for weeks about the alien only having one claw etc.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

The Alien with one claw, i saw more than one    :P  

Trioxide

Trioxide

And I think I saw Venom reflected in the water    :D       >:(  

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

look, i outlined the aliens claws    ;)   use link  http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=1041.msg16912#msg16912

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed