AXP Visit Hydraulx

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 06, 2008, 11:45:28 PM

Author
AXP Visit Hydraulx (Read 14,724 times)

Slugworth

Slugworth

Bio Mech Hunter... I REALLY don't think the gore in AVP-R was over the top... it just happened to be a lot gorier than any other Alien installment. Keep in mind that Alien Resurrection and Predator 2 are both very gory in their own right, whether you like those films or not.  You need a lot more gore to label it "excessive" in my opinion. The only truly gory parts in AVP-R were the hospital and store scenes.  Those are the only parts that I could even come close to labeling "excessive".  And if you went into both AVP and AVPR without really enjoying the comics in the first place, well, then no wonder why you don't like them.  As far as screwing with film lore... Anderson gave both creatures a background that pre-dates our own civilaztion... which in my opinion, totally demystifies the creatures. I dont think he did a BAD thing... I just cant use my imagination anymore when it comes to the origin Predator.  And as far as screwing with canon,  Anderson completely f**ked up the Alien life-cycle... unless we're supposed to think that their molting-speed was genetically enhanced by the Predators.     My question for you:   Did the Brothers demystify the creatures or screw up canon even more than Anderson... and how??    (keep in mind that the story and the Earth-setting WAS NOT their idea and they had no control over a lot of that stuff.

Predhunter

Predhunter

To Bio Mech Hunter:  Making a PG-13 AvP movie??That makes the two franchises an international joke! That movie wasn´t even close to be scary!! Its final was worthy of a few laughs!!AvP is better than AvPR?? How old are you?? 15?? I  advise you to watch AvP again carefully and see if that´s an appropriated AvP movie...

freshbreath3

freshbreath3

I see the differents in AVP and AVPR  AVP have a good storyline, but not that much gore and violence.  AVPR have gore and violence, but not a good storyline and the movie was too fast  I still like AVPR, but  i just wish it was longer and suspenseful  as in the aliens stopping the people from evacutating by making car crashes  the predalien should have learned how to use the predator's weapon and use it against the humans and the predator  they should have brought the alien dogs for ALIEN 3.  they should have used the predator's mothership instead of a scout ship  which it would have taken longer and the predalien will cause more rampage to the ship and some predators escaped including the elder one and some died by the predalien  they should have showed more aliens to see the humans and the national guards to get their asses kicked  what do you think of my opinion.

Predhunter

Predhunter

freshbreath3:  "AVPR have gore and violence, but not a good storyline and the movie was too fast"  AvPR was fast?? Sorry, but AvP was a lot faster!! We didn´t now anything about the characters in AvP. The Team was allready assembled in Antartica before we could even breathe!  "the predalien should have learned how to use the predator's weapon and use it against the humans and the predator" You´re kidding, right??An Alien (yes, the Predalien is an Alien) using Predator wapons??How ridiculous is that??

freshbreath3

freshbreath3

well jeez predhunter  I thought that would make the movie better  I'm sorry for what i said.

yuck

yuck

The more Colin open his mouth the more I dislike him. All the bad people are just kids.  Probably he think he’s a great director and his film is amazing.   ::)    ...Yeah! -- and they're like: "Cameron turned them (the Aliens) into bugs...!" -- "Cameron and that stupid Queen...!" -- "Cameron and that stupid Newt...!" -- all of this stuff... that is probably to me one of my most favorite movies -- ever! So it's like -- how the hell am I supposed to respect this kid's opinion... if he f*ck'n hates "Aliens"...?! It's like... what the f*ck...? What the f*ck is he going to like then? Like you could probably show him "Alien" with a different name... and he'd probably hate that!.... ---  Ridley Scott's opinion is/was similar. Does that mean that Ridley Scott is a kid in Colin’s eyes who can't be respected? That shows that Colin belongs to the people which he call

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed