Cancelled 20th Century Fox World Parks – Malaysia & Dubai

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 03, 2015, 06:24:49 PM

Author
Cancelled 20th Century Fox World Parks – Malaysia & Dubai (Read 49,676 times)

Corporal Hicks

How about a dropship ride?  :P

Covenant81

Never. The Alien Queen abdomen rollercoaster ride with a spin in a giant egg, leaping towards the open hanger from the sulaco with Ripleys voice calling: Signing off.

Whiskeybrewer

They could go nuts with and Alien theme park. A Dropship ride. An escape Hadley's Hope rollercoaster, that's ends at the Sulaco. A Fiorina Maze. An updated version of Alien War. If I was a Millionaire id go lol

Corporal Hicks

I'm still waiting a brand new licensed Alien War.

THE CITY HUNTER

That would be awesome (imagine running through Fury 161)

FiorinaFury161

Fiorina 161 is a desolate, mournful landscape full of parasites and emptiness. The prison (former mine) would be scary as hell; Especially since nothing works there, just having a candle or half ass flashlight!

I guess no one got my Simpsons references in an earlier post. :(

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Nov 04, 2015, 04:11:49 PM
Fiorina 161 is a desolate, mournful landscape full of parasites and emptiness. The prison (former mine) would be scary as hell; Especially since nothing works there, just having a candle or half ass flashlight!

I guess no one got my Simpsons references in an earlier post. :(
What the:Wonder if there will be a Leftorium and Monorail ride.

Corporal Hicks

A desolate Nostromo or colony would be just as awesome - you're just bias.  :P

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 04, 2015, 04:22:20 PM

Imagine the space station in AVP 2000.(all the dark lights and the commander screaming at the park visitors to get moving or imagine the guys are armed with laser guns or fake air/paintball guns and find Aliens/Predator/Androids/Angry park attendants :D.

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 04, 2015, 04:22:20 PM

I never said I wouldn't enjoy it tho... ;D

To elaborate on my Simpsons post: The Leftorium is Ned Flanders' store in which everything is left handed and the Monorail was an episode in which the town invested millions on a poorly built one rail train, in which everyone almost died bc of no brakes. Come on guys. ::)

Corporal Hicks

Ooohhh. You were trying to be funny with the Simpsons stuff?  :P

Darkness

Ah, yeah, I remember the Malaysia theme park years ago. I could have sworn I posted it but I can't find it anywhere.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

A theme park with no fuking ice-cream!?

You can count me out!

pointposse

last week i found a asian forum with current pictures of the park being constructed ... now i can't track it down. it was pretty interesting, bummed that i can't find it to share with you guys

PRJ_since1990

Man, why do they always pick these super far away locations! Wish they'd build it here in the US. I'd go. That would be a fun trip.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed