New AvP DLC Announced!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 30, 2010, 06:56:52 PM

Author
New AvP DLC Announced! (Read 19,119 times)

Hell-Scorpion

Hell-Scorpion

10 bucks for multiplayer maps? I'd pay that or more for a single player story mode expansion, but multiplayer or survivor, no.

Drakolowe

Drakolowe

i bought the last DLC and NEVER once got to play them, so pee off, sorry  :(

OPTIMUS STIG

OPTIMUS STIG

i thought people more or less stopped playing this, which is a shame cos i love the game. takes awhile to find a match but i always have fun.  i might get the dlc, but will anyone else lol

HeavenlyBIGFOOT

HeavenlyBIGFOOT

Why people? ok if you didnt enjoy the game why are you back here dissing it? move on, keep playing C.O.D. but for those who do like the game like me this is great stuff... another thing... people keep complainin they cant find matchs... well if your tryin to rank up sure but if you not its pretty easy to find a match... plus heres an idea get some friends... or make some online that play the game aswel. and play together in friendly matchs... no need to wait then... surprising insnt it.lol great game... Predators movie coming soon you better all watch it. Predator FTW!!! keep this stuff coming rebellion

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

LIL to late you ask me... :-\

JediMasterGabe

JediMasterGabe

I got the Hunter Edition and never once did I get in a game with the DLC maps. And yea I didnt know anyone was even playing this game still. If I was rebellion I would just focus on a sequel.

Azanode

Azanode

I don't see this getting much use. It's hard enough finding games with the Swarm pack, and that had the benefit of being packaged with special editions. I'm sure many people are thinking the same thing, which means even less people willing to buy the new pack.

HeavenlyBIGFOOT

HeavenlyBIGFOOT

its people like you lot that is the soul reason these maps will possibly be dead because instead of havin faith you spread rubbish around that theres no point getting it because it will be dead... well when you go around tellin people that thats whats gonna happen, its gonna happen... so maybe instead, tell people to get it? might work out better.

norbi1988pl

norbi1988pl

They can't focus on the sequel, what will happen with me and other people who bought this game. It looks like we throw our money to the mud, they must do something to bring the community back to the game.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Tempest looks amazing.  :o

too little too late, and i hope this is free for PSN+, otherwise it will fail.

Chet

Chet

That's fantastic. Next week will be a great week. We will get Predators and a new AvP(3) DLC. I'm loving it!  :)

tigerija

tigerija

This game still exists ? lol

Y it takes like 4 hours to make those 2 maps for survivor and MP... its doesnt cost anything to make that for them.
So cheap... haha

If it was free most people would get it. I remember 5-10 years ago when I was younger and the gameing community really started to grow (CS, Q3 and BF1942) we always got FREE DLC and patches for the games we were playing then. Charging people for something that has for years been free is just plain stupid. It's like beeing a salesman;- If you sell someone a broken item, you won't charge the costumer for fixing it as it was broken already! And we all know this game has been broken since day one, so why on earth should we pay for this? Patch 5 is six months late Rebellion.

jones E

jones E

"That Tempest map looks fantastic...but I'll never play it. Survior is just too dull and repetitive."

Totally agree. Tempest looks the best of the lot with the weather but as I don't care for the multiplayer it's wasted on me. I'd rather have it in a campaign game. Scratch that, it SHOULD have been in the EXISTING game!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed