Sneak Peak of Predators Score

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 02, 2010, 08:32:03 PM

Author
Sneak Peak of Predators Score (Read 12,812 times)

Mick

Mick

Sounds a lot like the original score, but fresh and updated. :)

invisible hunter

invisible hunter

Not sure, sounds ok. Nowhere near as good as alans original. I know they need new music but the first 130 seconds ummmmm ........... will make my mind up when i hear abit more. I love the original music and always love somthing fresh, but sounds abit messy to me.  ???

ScarthePredator

SWEET!!!  :o

m138jewski

m138jewski

sooo good

frankaster

frankaster

ok the last part is full of nolstalgia! let's wait for the cd...! and maybe they bring back the main theme back at least dum dumdududuum turum turooom!

Veteran Warrior

This brings a smile to my face.  It is simply beautiful.  Different beats and such, but has the predator fell to it hands down

HUNTER13

HUNTER13

WOW ! ! that sounds excellent.  ;D

HorusTheFalcon

AWESOME!!!!

max

max

NICEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David

David

Still doesn't mean it's going to be a good film.

It won't be...

Elorrra

Elorrra

As far as I remember...the original Predator was not a big success in cinemas. It got its reputation from videos and love of the public. (If Im mistaken I apologize) If this happens with this Predator movie...its just as good for me. I want a movie what I can watch 1000 times like the first and not get bored. THAT makes a movie good. Not the numbers. The music is really good and with the proper scenes it has potental to give goose bumps.

Purebreedalien

Much love. ;D   Much love indeed. ;D

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Hmmm, as much as I dislike what I've seen so far for this fllm, so far the music score appears to be something special, and maybe the one thing they got right....great stuff.

darthmaul1

darthmaul1

It sounds good with some familiar predator cues

ANYTIME

ANYTIME

Splendid! Debney is just the man we need for Alien Prequel Soundtrack Score I am pretty sure that his music would be awesome in it and I am looking forward to tons of Jungle Percussion in this one.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed